***The Official Royjimmytour vs cstreet and whoever else thread***

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Whod have thought subway had a jackbooted banimal side...bassy would be proud
Hey to be fair, I waited until a troll asked me point blank to suspend him to actually use the boots for the first time.

he is probably happily trolling away on some other account already . Hell maybe I trolled and banned myself?

just kidding I wouldn’t even know the difference

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Hey to be fair, I waited until a troll asked me point blank to suspend him to actually use the boots for the first time.

he is probably happily trolling away on some other account already . Hell maybe I trolled and banned myself?

just kidding I wouldn’t even know the difference
I think.what he’s saying is we’re proud of you. You didn’t want to do it but you had to do it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Wow I can really control the whole “Subway” narrative now can’t I:monkey:

From this day forward “to be subway’d” shall mean “to be showered with barrels, booze cruises, and virgins”
Please just refrain from comment on any upcoming NJ/NY Hurricane swells.

Reactions: Subway

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
"Some surfboard tails feature “wings” along the edge of the rails. These wings are added to the tail of the surfboard to help the surfer maintain control at high speeds, especially when making turns. The wing is really not a tail shape but more of a rail shape."

false. The breaking of the rail line creates inefficiencies or something idk what greg aid

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
You started a thread where you personally insulted him in the caption. It wasn't about "discussing design". It was a straight up personal attack.

Own it.

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
kinda painful to watch. So stoked I had uncles show me the ways a looooong time ago. Sadly a thing of the past :(