***The Official Royjimmytour vs cstreet and whoever else thread***

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
Let’s call this the “Get a room“ thread where you can come and spend post after post fighting with and mocking whoever you want. When you have the inclining to say something disparaging to someone and start a 4 page back and forth on another thread, please bring it here so you’re not clogging up threads that some of us are actually trying to enjoy and get value from. It’s really making it difficult to follow topics like the over use and inappropriate placement of traction, how much we hate (envy) @waxurDyl, @kool-aid and @oeste858 ’s board YOLO’ing and of course leash strings. oh ya, deadlifts too.
Seriously though, I felt compelled because the same sh!t, thread after thread is getting pretty tiresome.

parkiteric

Nep status
Jul 3, 2010
How difficult is it to be civilized adults, who don't bark or be disrespectful behind a keyboard? If you bark, better be ready to show up in person. If you fck up, just be the bigger man and apologize. not that hard

Last edited:

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
So you would have harassed GG in person, in his final days? Charming.
Yes and harassed :shrug: Its called a forum different opinion what fin placement works, politics, thread jacking, etc but one thing stated earlier and true a least gg brought bord p*rn.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
I like both of you guys but this is getting so annoying. Just use the ignore feature and move on. Life is too short.
I don't like trashing up topics with the inane chats I occasionally have with Jimmyboy, but they're not the least 'life is too short' distressing. I don't get that. Trolls can be mildly entertaining.

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
I like both of you guys but this is getting so annoying. Just use the ignore feature and move on. Life is too short.
We need to give them positive reinforcement because they are doing it here on this thread. Clearly they can’t help themselves, but the fact that they’ve moved it to this thread should be applauded. Baby steps. Keep it up boyz. Job well done. Kudos. Your mother would be proud.