The Official Richmond Pro-gun Rally Thread.....THERE CUMMING FOUR ARE GUNNNZZZZZZZZ!!!

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
And the old man took a shot from a pro fighter like it was nothing. That old man's been punched before
I read he didn't even go home. Just continued sitting at the bar drinking. Went on with his evening like nothing happened. lol

Reactions: grapedrink

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Connor hit me I'd fall down and fake a seizure. Then my neck would start hurting. Really bad. I'd develop an anxiety disorder. Lose my job. Hire an attorney and contact a realtor in Hawaii

God bless America!!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I was also impressed that a couple of the guys were able to push him out. Don’t mess with the Irish! Lol

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The guy was supposedly mentally ill. From Texas. I believe Hildo knew him.

As for tonight, I'm hoping cowboy KO's Conor with his shin. Problem is Conor is faster and I suspect Cowboy may be hitting that stage in a fighter's life when he doesn't take a shot as well as he used to. I think his best option is to get it on the ground and go for a submission. Conor starts fast, Cowboy starts slow, so first round KO via Conor's left hand? I hope not. That footage of Conor sucker punching an old man sitting at the pub that had refused to drink with him makes me hope he takes another beating.
Conor’s extra weight will slow him down a little.

Cowboy wants to stand and bang, so he says...

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Connor hit me I'd fall down and fake a seizure. Then my neck would start hurting. Really bad. I'd develop an anxiety disorder. Lose my job. Hire an attorney and contact a realtor in Hawaii

God bless America!!
I’d slip, counter with a left hook to the liver and if that didn’t drop him I’d jump on a guillotine choke.