The ***OFFICIAL*** Post Surf Munch Session. Fotos preferred.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
looks PATETIC and dry, enjoy choking down that sub with the bottle of **** on the side. needs more grease and sauce to be palatable.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
looks PATETIC and dry, enjoy choking down that sub with the bottle of **** on the side. needs more grease and sauce to be palatable.
Canarian Cerdo Negro? Not what you described above.

Have you even ever Serrano'd? Yet ever even Iberico de Bellota?

Think a pork meat, raised 100% on organic acorns, treated 100X better than any KOBE beef.... The kind of meat you don't even chew, it literally disintegrates on your tongue.

Flavor? :shameonyou::foreheadslap::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: You haven't lived until you experience this gastronomic delicacy. Chit, I slammed 2 more, and picked up 500 grams of that pig to let my families face melt off at the orgasmic experience.

Clearly my friend, your palate is in need of some travel, or you need to get the prescription checked on the glasses, or possibly an Evelyn Woodhead Speed Reading and Comprehension course?

Ni lo se pinche, ni tampoco me importa.

Just ask yourself this, do you know the name of any of the animals your meats come, from? Not talking chicken, pork or beef... I mean Fred, George, Paco, Anita, Roberta, etc... Cause here, we not only know this, we know the first name and family name of the people that care for them raising them.

Get the picture?

p.s. learn to spell... PATHETIC, is not knowing how to spell pathetic.