***The Official Mid-Length Thread***

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
Nice one, waxfoot.

Yep, his surfing on it looks a lot like how it feels to me. Smooth and versatile. I really love the way it feels doing cutbacks - very buttery.

Reactions: jkb and waxfoot

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Nice one, waxfoot.

Yep, his surfing on it looks a lot like how it feels to me. Smooth and versatile. I really love the way it feels doing cutbacks - very buttery.
Gotta admit, kinda miffed I ordered a custom now with another shaper... JS's marketing on the big baron has me hook, line and sinker and I'm not ashamed to admit it. This Chilli comes in very close too.

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
Gotta admit, kinda miffed I ordered a custom now with another shaper... JS's marketing on the big baron has me hook, line and sinker and I'm not ashamed to admit it. This Chilli comes in very close too.
What's on order?

I didn't like the look of the JS, but it sure looks like it goes!

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
What's on order?

I didn't like the look of the JS, but it sure looks like it goes!
Hammo - goldcoast shaper. Just told him that I want 4 channels, 2 fins and to make it 6someting. I know jack sh!t about these board so left the. rest up to him :D

I'm sure it'll be a fun board too, sure looked the part last pics I saw of it (it's been stuck on the NSW border for ages)

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
goodgod. that looks so fun!
Yeah, the width would be a likely culprit.
why do you need to ride the midlenght there again? The rest of your boars are at a different house or something?

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
goodgod. that looks so fun!
Yeah, the width would be a likely culprit.
why do you need to ride the midlenght there again? The rest of your boars are at a different house or something?
I didn't. Pure operator error.
Worked till 1.30pm, then home for lunch. Thought it'd be smaller by then, and was curious to see how the board went, so only chucked that one in the car. Turned out it was pretty much pumping.