The Official Hunter Biden Allegations Of Racism Thread

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Some people being racist is not good and others being racist is OK, apparently. Is that correct? Since racism doesn't directly effect them, white people call someone or something racist or not racist at their whim.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My grandma from England was here in the 60s and my dad had to tell her she couldn't use that word here to describe black people.

This is all deflection.

We should try to help poor people (many of whom are black) get out of poverty.

It would be a good investement for the country.

Using the n-word on a black person to hurt their feelings is just going for low hanging fruit, like calling a fat person fatso and a chinese person a chink.

The person doing the name calling is just being an asshole to trigger a response.

Last edited:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
My grandma from England was here in the 60s and my dad had to tell her she couldn't use that word here to describe black people.

This is all deflection.

We should try to help poor people (many of whom are black) get out of poverty.

It would be a good investement for the country.

Using the n-word on a black person to hurt their feelings is just going for low handing fruit, like calling a fat person fatso and a chinese person a chink.

The person doing the name calling is just being an asshole to trigger a response.

yup

Reactions: Ifallalot

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
how come we can say 'n-word' - isn't that the same as just saying nigger?

like if i say 'f-you!' - it means fuuck you! and people know this

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
But it isn't just the overt examples of discrimination, like the time I was called the "N-word" in front of him during a road rage incident when the driver of another car took his frustration out on me, even though I wasn't even driving.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
If Trumby junior had done the exact same thing how bad would have been the meltdown by the erBB leftists? Monumental!!!
No just the entire family bilked untold millions from the taxpayer and was installed at highest levels of govt without security checks, you are the worlds dumbest hypocrite as well as a try hard kook.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
maybe, but I also think some people are given the benefit of the doubt too easily and too often.
An asshole just needs to behave.

The racist stuff matters when you use your power over other people unfairly because of their race.

The systematic racism is addressed by helping out poor people , many of whom are non whites, pull up their boot straps.

But white people are poor too.

#Imwhiteandpoortooandnotveryindustrious.:(