The Official Hunter Biden Allegations Of Racism Thread

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
If it’s inappropriate to say to a Black person it’s ok to say it a white one?

Where did he learn that using racist slurs was cool and funny?
Why is using racist slurs cool and funny?

Do you use racist slurs when having private conversations with your friends?
Context

I say all sorts of un-pc things amongst my friends in private conversation. What’s acceptable in good company isn’t always the same as what’s acceptable in public. Take a lot of things we say to eachother out of context and it can absolutely be a bad look that would be difficult and awkward to explain. It’s something that has crossed my mind many times. My circle of friends is like a Benetton ad when it comes to diversity. So jokes about race are frequent and at times being the white guy in the room it does make me take pause and I often worry that we take it too far and should perhaps dial things back even though I know at the end of the day we’re all mostly on the same page when it comes to real issues of race and diversity.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Context

My circle of friends is like a Benetton ad when it comes to diversity.

are you saying that you and your crew all luxuriate in jock straps and halter tops knitted of the finest grade of supple multi-colored, AAA grade italian wool ?

what kind of card games are you all into ?

:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Context

I say all sorts of un-pc things amongst my friends in private conversation. What’s acceptable in good company isn’t always the same as what’s acceptable in public. Take a lot of things we say to eachother out of context and it can absolutely be a bad look that would be difficult and awkward to explain. It’s something that has crossed my mind many times. My circle of friends is like a Benetton ad when it comes to diversity. So jokes about race are frequent and at times being the white guy in the room it does make me take pause and I often worry that we take it too far and should perhaps dial things back even though I know at the end of the day we’re all mostly on the same page when it comes to real issues of race and diversity.

What makes racial jokes funny to you?
Is it that deep down you think theres an element of truth to them?
And are you a mind reader?
Because if not then how are you 100% sure you’re insert race here friend is 100% ok with you using insert racial slur here?
Maybe on some level they think it’s not chill because context doesn’t change history and they just go along with it to fit in?

And as far as “What’s acceptable in good company isn’t always the same as what’s acceptable in public.” You’ve just described a double standard and the only thing I hate as much as double standards is hypocrisy.

As far as your Benneton ad friends, you’re saying as far as I’m concerned “I can’t be a racist because I’m friends with insert racial slur here”.

Race based comedy is the lowest common denominator IMO and decidedly not funny.
Because history. Because you either think it’s funny because you believe there’s at least an element of truth to it, or if not why then?

And wtf is up with that youtube link?
Im not going to click on that based of off how fucking offensive the title is to me at least. That’s what you chose to present as evidence in your defense? Is it a comedy routine? If so why is it funny? Because Black people are intellectually inferior to whites?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Because if not then how are you 100% sure you’re insert race here friend is 100% ok with you using insert racial slur here?
Maybe on some level they think it’s not chill because context doesn’t change history and they just go along with it to fit in?

And as far as “What’s acceptable in good company isn’t always the same as what’s acceptable in public.” You’ve just described a double standard and the only thing I hate as much as double standards is hypocrisy.

As far as your Benneton ad friends, you’re saying as far as I’m concerned “I can’t be a racist because I’m friends with insert racial slur here”.

Because history. Because you either think it’s funny because you believe there’s at least an element of truth to it, or if not why then?

Im not going to click on that based of off how fucking offensive the title is to me at least. That’s what you chose to present as evidence in your defense? Is it a comedy routine? If so why is it funny? Because Black people are intellectually inferior to whites?
Melting snowflake :roflmao:

Everybody funny. Now you funny too. :cheers:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

Your feigned outrage is falling flat on its face. You should really try clicking the youtube link and then maybe you might get it, it’s all in the first 4 seconds. But I won’t be holding my breath.

Reactions: hal9000

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I disagree 100%. No word should be “ok” with specific racial groups and not ok for others.

And the use of racial terms (slurs) are not in and of themselves indicative racism in the heart of the user. Context is everything. Comedians can tell racially offensive jokes without actually being racists.

Free speech protection isn’t there for words we like, btw.

A post above showed a snippet of a group text. I‘m part of an ongoing group chat consisting of men from a variety of different races, black, white, Latino, Arab, Jew, Indian, Asian. We pretty much have it covered.

The “racist” slurs we hurl back and forth at each other are vicious and unrelenting.

Yet we are all friends.

Imagine that.
I said what I said about the ownership of racial slurs because of the black communities ownership/relationship to the N-bomb. While I agree with you in part as a not black man I also have to agree with them just as much if not more so. Its not my word because it’s not a slur against me.

Casual racism is still racism and now I picture you in a klan hood along with your gi as Rogan dry humps you.

The context argument is the worst. I’m not racist because I only use racial slurs when there’s no one around to be offended lol?
Speaking of context, I used to drive past/through the Jungle (Training Day) on my way home from working as a stage hand. I’d love to drop you off there and see how well your casual racism went over there. Watch you drop some N-bombs then explain to the assembled crowd of Black P. Stones how it’s cool like you tried to do with me. That and see how long you and your jitz would last. Even if you could beat up Tyson you’re going home in a bag.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The context argument is the worst.…

Speaking of context, I used to drive past/through the Jungle (Training Day) on my way home from working as a stage hand. I’d love to drop you off there and see how well your casual racism went over there. Watch you drop some N-bombs then explain to the assembled crowd of Black P. Stones how it’s cool like you tried to do with me. That and see how long you and your jitz would last. Even if you could beat up Tyson you’re going home in a bag.
You say the context argument is “the worst” and then you give an example of how context is everything.

In the context of sh!t talking with my friends there’s no problem. In the context of the “jungle” (which sounds kind of racist to me) there is a problem.

Why?

Context.

Thanks for supporting my point.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I said what I said about the ownership of racial slurs because of the black communities ownership/relationship to the N-bomb. While I agree with you in part as a not black man I also have to agree with them just as much if not more so. Its not my word because it’s not a slur against me.

Casual racism is still racism and now I picture you in a klan hood along with your gi as Rogan dry humps you.

The context argument is the worst. I’m not racist because I only use racial slurs when there’s no one around to be offended lol?
Bum fight! :applause2:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Your feigned outrage is falling flat on its face. You should really try clicking the youtube link and then maybe you might get it, it’s all in the first 4 seconds. But I won’t be holding my breath.
It’s not feigned it’s actual because despite my unpopular political beliefs I never did or said anything to demonstrate that I was a racist unlike you wtf and I challenge anyone to provide evidence to the contrary.

I grew up in an area where racism was ingrained and eventually I outgrew it and saw past it. I was always pretty sure this place had a lot of closet/casual racists masquerading as woke but I didn’t think this thread would bring them out in droves. Or maybe I did lol. Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
You say the context argument is “the worst” and then you give an example of how context is everything.

In the context of sh!t talking with my friends there’s no problem. In the context of the “jungle” (which sounds kind of racist to me) there is a problem.

Why?

Context.

Thanks for supporting my point.
You know who thinks racism is cool sometimes and in certain contexts? Racists.

You can double down all you want with your it’s cool I’m only racist around my friends argument and all it serves to do IMO is make you sound like an even bigger racist defending his casual racism.

Also it’s called The Jungle because of the tropical landscaping you rube.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
It’s not feigned it’s actual because despite my unpopular political beliefs I never did or said anything to demonstrate that I was a racist unlike you wtf and I challenge anyone to provide evidence to the contrary.

I grew up in an area where racism was ingrained and eventually I outgrew it and saw past it. I was always pretty sure this place had a lot of closet/casual racists masquerading as woke but I didn’t think this thread would bring them out in droves. Or maybe I did lol. Pathetic
Rabble rabble rabble

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
You know who thinks racism is cool sometimes and in certain contexts? Racists.

You can double down all you want with your it’s cool I’m only racist around my friends argument and all it serves to do IMO is make you sound like an even bigger racist defending his casual racism.

Also it’s called The Jungle because of the tropical landscaping you rube.

There’s racist and there’s racial.

Know the difference.