The Official Hunter Biden Allegations Of Racism Thread

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Context.

also let’s not forget that racism isn’t real, it’s just a distraction.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Context.

also let’s not forget that racism isn’t real, it’s just a distraction.
Or maybe the fact that the President’s son is allegedly a piece of sh!t racist in addition to being a bonafide crackhead is proof of systemic racism?

He most certainly is proof of white privilege.
How else do you explain how someone who spent the majority of their adult life smoking crack being able to throw down $12k/month on rent?

Reactions: bubbs

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Are you just worried he might try to take Matt Gaetz job once he gets arrested?
He’s never going to work another day in his life unless you count his shitty art lol.

I was just thinking how funny it would be if I got him hooked on crack again. Reach out to him pretending to be a big time patron of the arts interested in purchasing a bunch of his work and then when we meet up in LA to go over things slip one of those cocaine laced cigarettes like every other time he claimed it happened Lol.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Or maybe the fact that the President’s son is allegedly a piece of sh!t racist in addition to being a bonafide crackhead is proof of systemic racism?

He most certainly is proof of white privilege.
How else do you explain how someone who spent the majority of their adult life smoking crack being able to throw down $12k/month on rent?

Or maybe he was having an unpc private conversation with a friend? Def a bad look and poorly executed attempt at humor.

If you read some of the things that my friends of various ethnicities say to eachother on a regular basis it’s a good thing my dad isn’t POTUS.

Here’s an excerpt from a group text this morning with several Asian friends where we were discussing a video of a man repeatedly calling a cop a “chink”…

57D9B01A-C806-4425-882D-23DEE3D02BDB.jpeg

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So are the same people who screamed TRUMP CRIME FAMILY and melted down every time one of the kids farted shrugging this off?

Typical

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
So are the same people who screamed TRUMP CRIME FAMILY and melted down every time one of the kids farted shrugging this off?

Typical

What’s the crime? Making inappropriate and poorly executed race based jokes in a private conversation with his friend?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
What’s the crime? Making inappropriate and poorly executed race based jokes in a private conversation with his friend?
I don't think this is a problem at all, and it shouldn't be a news story. Biden's sons have literally nothing to do with Biden as the President

I'm just basking in the hypocrisy

Reactions: Chocki

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I don't think this is a problem at all, and it shouldn't be a news story. Biden's sons have literally nothing to do with Biden as the President

I'm just basking in the hypocrisy

What’s the hypocrisy?

Perhaps we can talk about the hypocrisy of the NY Post’s slow trickle of ”damaging” info from Hunter’s laptop which has been in their possession since before Election Day? There was a lot of bed wetting about how the media was out to get Trump. What would you call this?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
What’s the hypocrisy?

Perhaps we can talk about the hypocrisy of the NY Post’s slow trickle of ”damaging” info from Hunter’s laptop which has been in their possession since before Election Day? There was a lot of bed wetting about how the media was out to get Trump. What would you call this?
Tit for tat

We all know that there are certain media outlets that align with each side

Reactions: Chocki

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
for someone who clearly has a TON of hate in their hearts - you throw that racist accusation around alot.
Holy fucing sh!t. Are the erBB leftists really this lacking in self awareness? Ever read the stuff you guys have posted over the past 5 years in particular? You want to see hate in people's hearts go back and read the postings of the primary erBB leftists who post here. Its pretty much all hate all the time.