***The Official GOP “Where Do We Go From Here?” Thread***

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Jock sniffer extrordinaire
pro ho to d max, yeah?

One time I was surfing Hatteras light and two of the slater brothers, neither of which were Slayer, were surfing there, and Sean said ”hey” as he paddled by.

I think the two brothers were ”The weird Republican one” and the “one who dares wear short shorts”

Does this make me a local
legend like GlobsFat?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
EOs are never ok

And the substance of Biden's intial EOs were what I was talking about more than the EO itself
The EOs were only impactful because they undid everythibf Trump did by EO. Trump was lazy.

oh, and elections have consequences. I saw 2/3 of Americans supported rejoining Paris Climate Agreement. Is it authoritarian to do what the majority wants you to do?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Jr's quirkiness and mannerisms would make it virtually impossible for him to win an election. He's an easily dislikable figure while his father was the exact opposite in that regard. Eric would be the son to watch from a political perspective.
Are you implying that Trump is likeable? Dude, the guy's a first-class dick.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: afoaf and $kully

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trunp was mocked as a wackpacker on the Stern show, ony scumbags liked him then as now.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
If Uncle Joe moved to hug me I'd probably recoil unless I were completely broken at the time. I see empathy as a talent, an ability. One can't be forced to possess an ability.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
LOL!!!! Think back to how he was perceived by the public before your Trump Derangement Syndrome took hold.
he has always been a clown

how are you not getting that?

he was only ever anything to the lowest

Last edited:
Reactions: Kento