***The Official BANG BANG, SHOOT SHOOT Thread***

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Another freedom lover exercised his 2A rights in Colorado today.
A man fatally shot six other people including his girlfriend and then himself at a birthday party in Colorado Springs, Colorado, early on Sunday, sparing the children who were present inside the trailer at a mobile home park, officials said.
"The suspect, a boyfriend of one of the female victims, drove to the residence, walked inside and began shooting people at the party before taking his own life," said a statement released by the Colorado Springs Police Department.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
top for celebration of “gun-turd”* culture!

they like to shoot each other. some gun-turd types just really know how to party !

“And to come when everyone’s having a good time and just start shooting? Come on now, you bastards.”

* credit to fecalface for his erbb coining of “gun-turd”. glad he never makes excuses for any certain type of gun-turd...

:)

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
how much longer until nba guys start shooting each other on the court ?

how many games suspension will a perp get ?

maybe it’ll start with college hoops ?

would ticket prices go way up for the possibility of extra-special entertainment ?

:applause2:

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
My name is Lance-
I, am a Gun-Turd.
don’t let fecalface know. i am sure he has a small stockpile of inferior iranian made rockets, and wouldn’t think twice about aiming them at your surfboard...

so do we give this 3-year-old the benefit of the doubt ? it was o.k. if the 2-year-old was being a nuisance while the bros was watchin’ some ball...:foreheadslap:

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
That's nothing. One time my Hamster, Fat Tony, found my AR, loaded three 20 rounds mags with 5.56 NATO (he's into World Ammunition) and went plinkin' down in IB and tried to blame it on ME!
Fcuker!

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Note that the Arabian Sea is nowhere near the United States, bonehead.
So it's okay to violate other people's rights to defend themselves?

That's weird because I could have swore that you don't like that.

Or does it make it okay because they're A-rabs?