*** The Official 2022 What Are You Listening To Thread ***

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
When Boomers say everything was better back in the day it's usually bullshit, but when it comes to live music they are spot-on.

View attachment 141338
Yes and no?
Ive been to my fair share of concerts and Cake was as good as it gets IMO
John McCrea is also a genius songwriter and especially lyricist.

This the year I saw them, and if you don’t like Cake valid but musically they were perfect

One of my wishes before I die is to understand what this song is about but it could be impossible. It also might contain one of the best bass lines ever.
Cake is tight.

And the whole reason I went to see them in the first place was the dank af video for the kick ass song I saw on MTV. I figured they had to be awesome live. They also played it wicked early in the show(2nd or 3rd song) and immediately afterwards John McCrea told everyone who was just there to see the MTV song to leave as people were leaving

Last edited:
Reactions: LBKpilot

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Someday I'm going to hole up in a dark room with good speakers and listen to everything LBKpilot has ever posted in this thread. I don't expect any enlightenment or anything but I regret having to pass over such a sheer volume of anything someone obviously cares enough to share, and I like some of it. Who knows what's hidden in there?
The whole thread really but how does one person, nevermind I understand.

• Love
Reactions: LBKpilot and Chocki

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
2:03 am
Los Angeles time,
Monday mornin'...

it'z rainin' outside,
more be on thee way...
Lucy is flyin' up in The Sky too, some~where!
hahaha...

Picture your~self:
hey ~i hope that yee have you, a bitchin' day!
rw
:waving:

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshua2415
Someday I'm going to hole up in a dark room with good speakers and listen to everything LBKpilot has ever posted in this thread. I don't expect any enlightenment or anything but I regret having to pass over such a sheer volume of anything someone obviously cares enough to share, and I like some of it. Who knows what's hidden in there?