The new White House press secretary......

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Biden has lots of flaws.

But coming into the sh!t show that triump created, Biden's experience will be an asset.

The thing about being president is it's a no win situation.

Trump learned this.

I like that trump thought he could cheat his way into staying in power.

That is a real tell of his personality.

Reactions: $kully

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Biden has lots of flaws.

But coming into the sh!t show that triump created, Biden's experience will be an asset.

Trump learned this.

it's a perfect storm of stupidity and hubris

Reactions: $kully and mundus

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Biden has lots of flaws.

Trump learned this.

Everyone has flaws. It’s important to recognize them, and futile to deny them.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Kellyanne is having some more issues with her daughter now.
i saw that - as much as i could stomach, which was about 45 seconds - but Bullshit Barbie is Kayleigh Mc-whatshername, who will land at Fox News (where else?).

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Looks ok, does character mean nothing to you?
chacter means everything, but the new ginger press sec is way more foxy than Skeletor is and was.

Also, if you’re using the term “Raggedy Anne”, it applies much more to KAC. She’s about as raggedy as they come.

Reactions: Woke AF

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
for some of these Trump fabulists, there's nowhere to go but further down the rabbit hole. not surprising, but if you looked straight into the camera and lied your eyes out for the last four years for the Trump administration, people in the private sector noticed. from a Forbes op-ed:
And the day after the insurrection, Forbes chief content officer Randall Lane wrote in an op-ed that the outlet will treat companies who hire current and former Trump press secretaries such as Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Sean Spicer, and Kayleigh McEnany, with the highest skepticism.

"Let it be known to the business world: Hire any of Trump’s fellow fabulists above, and Forbes will assume that everything your company or firm talks about is a lie,” he wrote. “Want to ensure the world’s biggest business media brand approaches you as a potential funnel of disinformation? Then hire away.”
as it should be.

edit: this is a great quote:

“We're not taking people who have no credibility,” one media executive told Business Insider bluntly. “Very few of them have real value beyond Fox News, [One America News], and Newsmax."

Last edited:
Reactions: Woke AF