The most terrifying case of all is about to be heard by the US supreme court

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You are far too stupid to argue in good faith, hence the need to constantly gaslight. You are authoritarian by any measure, get help
LMAO

You think lashing out when I catch you in a corner is arguing in good faith?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
LMAO

You think lashing out when I catch you in a corner is arguing in good faith?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Slippery slope fallacy is not arguing in good faith. Hurry up change the definition quick! It is good you came out of the closet as full authoritarian justifying local officials throwing out votes they do not like

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Slippery slope fallacy is not arguing in good faith. Hurry up change the definition quick! It is good you came out of the closet as full authoritarian justifying local officials throwing out votes they do not like
Majority rules!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You are an idiot. You are contradicting yourself. The point being Majority does not rule in this case.
Ifall doesn't actually understand the legal implications of this case at all. He's very emo though.

Reactions: mundus

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I love how stupid people think local control is a panacea for all our problems. The worst corruption is on a local level!
The corrupt local guy asks the printer cartridge guy for a Rolex or NHL tickets if he wants to get the bid. (He did not get either and I did not get business) The federal guy gets people killed or gets his crack addled kid and dirtbag brother multi million dollar deals by selling out our country to our enemies. I hope you can grasp the degrees of magnitude involved here.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The corrupt local guy asks the printer cartridge guy for a Rolex or NHL tickets if he wants to get the bid. (He did not get either and I did not get business) The federal guy gets people killed or gets his crack addled kid and dirtbag brother multi million dollar deals by selling out our country to our enemies. I hope you can grasp the degrees of magnitude involved here.
Pure fantasy.

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
It's not about local control, it's about voter control.
Do voters decide what electors get sent to the Electoral College, or do state legislatures?

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation