The Lincoln Project !! )

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I met a guy whose company contracted with Trump to do several hundred thousand dollars worth of work on a project in LA. The Trump company weaseled on the deal and paid him only a portion of the contract. He covered his expenses but that was about it. Trump Co. had so many lawyers he knew it was fruitless to sue for the remainder.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I met a guy whose company contracted with Trump to do several hundred thousand dollars worth of work on a project in LA. The Trump company weaseled on the deal and paid him only a portion of the contract. He covered his expenses but that was about it. Trump Co. had so many lawyers he knew it was fruitless to sue for the remainder.
Trump has done this his entire career, most litigated person in history, How can anyone think this is a sign of leadership is absurd.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Funny that Trump would bring up the mob considering how deep his business has been with them over last several decades.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

“Unless we see clear footage of President Trump looking into the camera, his face twisting in pleasure as he climaxes, we will refrain from taking any concrete measures to reel him in. If Trump is masturbating on a flag anywhere other than Arlington, or if he does not ejaculate directly on Old Glory, we will continue to stand behind him. And if fewer than 100 eyewitnesses see him engaged in the masturbation, we will dismiss it as hearsay. Of course, it goes without saying that if he claims it was a joke, all will be forgiven.” - McConnell

I am not sure if this is satire.

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor