The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
. I see you purchased a LTS from Isurus, you must be tall and Skinny like me. have you tried a Feral in the LT? Height is within spec for me but weight is for someone much heavier so I am concerned it will be baggy in the water, your thoughts? I am 6’3” 165.
I thought I wrote that the LT Feral (CZ) felt slightly too short in the torso length so I returned it and kept the LT Isurus (zipperless)… and it’s perfect. I’m 6’0, 175-180, but with a freakish long torso.
I got the LTS 2mil pretty cheap from someone who wore it for half a season. Was told by Isurus it’s meant to be an MT with longer arms and legs. It’s just too small and short in torso length for me. I’m an LT.
hope that’s helpful.

Reactions: sh3
Dec 28, 2019
I've never eaten there. know some places double wrap their surf and turf burritos and stuff rice inside, not a fan.
Single wrap, chunks of grilled tri-tip, fresh large shrimp, rice, avo, sauce! A few more of those and I’ll fit cozy in a LT and my wetsuit hunt will be over. Not a fan of the double wrap & stuff with kaka rice either.

• Love
Reactions: sdsrfr and jkb
Dec 28, 2019
I thought I wrote that the LT Feral (CZ) felt slightly too short in the torso length so I returned it and kept the LT Isurus (zipperless)… and it’s perfect. I’m 6’0, 175-180, but with a freakish long torso.
I got the LTS 2mil pretty cheap from someone who wore it for half a season. Was told by Isurus it’s meant to be an MT with longer arms and legs. It’s just too small and short in torso length for me. I’m an LT.
hope that’s helpful.
Helpful, thanks!

Dec 28, 2019
Live in SD so don’t need gloves and hate wearing booties. Every time I wear them the fill with water and get like little balloons and I can’t deal with them. Got any recommendations for a nice pair?