The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
don't think you're going to getthose with wetsuits. they all seem to sell out their stoke at full price these days.
we shall see, have two wetsuits in every thickness anyway. some getting a bit worn but don't need to be replaced yet, feel like a sucker paying full retail for anything. there's always deals around sometime during the year, just got to be vigilant and know where to look.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
we shall see, have two wetsuits in every thickness anyway. some getting a bit worn but don't need to be replaced yet, feel like a sucker paying full retail for anything. there's always deals around sometime during the year, just got to be vigilant and know where to look.
well let us know if you see anything. seems that everyone sells out at full price

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
thinking of yolo'ng an isurus.

convince me otherwise.
DO IT

DO IT TODAY

They just got in their new shipment of suits and once they're gone, it's a long year until the next batch arrives. These were supposed to be here in late June. #supplychain

Just ordered myself a new hooded suit. Stoked.

Reactions: oeste858

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
may go check em out. kinda need to see if my too big mutant will get me through winter though. i've been spending way too much money lately

I wish they made the 3mm in a zippered version

therarebirdshow

OTF status
Jan 28, 2013
www.amazon.com
I'm 6'2" x 190. The LT fits me well. They initially thought the LTS (Large Tall Slim? Never heard of this sizing) might be better, but when I tried on the LT it felt perfect.

Their team is rad. Gonna replace my suit now that they've got stock in. I asked if I could switch from the zipless 3.3 to the chest zip 3.2 and pay the difference, waiting to hear back on that.

Reactions: sh3 and Aruka

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
I'm 6'2" x 190. The LT fits me well. They initially thought the LTS (Large Tall Slim? Never heard of this sizing) might be better, but when I tried on the LT it felt perfect.

Their team is rad. Gonna replace my suit now that they've got stock in. I asked if I could switch from the zipless 3.3 to the chest zip 3.2 and pay the difference, waiting to hear back on that.
I believe the LTS is like a MT with longer arms & legs of an LT. I have one in 2mil CZ full, and it’s just slight too short in the body for me. I’m 6’, 180 but wear LT in all brands due to an apparently freakishly long torso.
My LT 3mil full fits me perfectly. Will replace the 2mil in LT for next Spring.

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
O'Neill PsychoTech 4/3 still the best wettie I've had in ages. Warm, comfy, leak free - except when I got my arse grated across the Raglan barnacles. Quick, easy repair.

Reactions: MathDebater

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
How so, do they run big or what?
I have worn both medium and medium short 3.3 Zipfree. If you look at the size chart, they’re almost identical:
1635652553345.jpeg
But the arms and legs on the M are significantly longer and the shoulders are more broad. They’re really not as close as the chart indicates. I’d say the M is more accurately for someone 5’9-5’10”. Funny thing is their comment about their model, he’s off the chart for a medium:
1635652782867.png
I’m 5’8” 175 and wear the MS. Arms and legs are just right. It’s snug at first but pretty good fit. So again, I’m off the chart. I’d say MS is for 5’6”-5’8” 160-175
Also, I’ve had flushing issues on both the M and MS. It’s the cord and cord lock. I swapped the cord lock and it helps, but not great.

Reactions: Lowqi2