The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

Dec 28, 2019
first time out in the Feral 5/4/3 around SC. giving the suit the once over there are some design changes from last years (stitching on the inside instead of just taped). Overall similar to my 3.5 but a bit beefier. Should be great for when I go back north over xmas break
Nicked the leg when coming in over the reef :bricks:
Eat a fvcking sandwich, bro.
Strikes over bro, get something to eat!
Geez, guess I am on the thin side but upper body ripped like Rambo…could hit the gym more. Just finished the best burrito in North County….couldn’t finish it all. My Volcom MT 4/3 Slant Zip is on its way. Looking forward to trying it on and comparing it to the Psycho One since the MT for Volcom runs on the taller size (6’-6’2”) but thinner weight range then O’Neils. Sending back the Feral’s, wish they would have fit. Awesome suit though. Wonder if the 7till8 brand is the same feeling suit like the Feral? Anyone had any experience with them? Oh, did I mention; I’m 6’3” 165?

Last edited:

oeste858

Michael Peterson status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
. I see you purchased a LTS from Isurus, you must be tall and Skinny like me. have you tried a Feral in the LT? Height is within spec for me but weight is for someone much heavier so I am concerned it will be baggy in the water, your thoughts? I am 6’3” 165.
I thought I wrote that the LT Feral (CZ) felt slightly too short in the torso length so I returned it and kept the LT Isurus (zipperless)… and it’s perfect. I’m 6’0, 175-180, but with a freakish long torso.
I got the LTS 2mil pretty cheap from someone who wore it for half a season. Was told by Isurus it’s meant to be an MT with longer arms and legs. It’s just too small and short in torso length for me. I’m an LT.
hope that’s helpful.

Reactions: sh3
Dec 28, 2019
I've never eaten there. know some places double wrap their surf and turf burritos and stuff rice inside, not a fan.
Single wrap, chunks of grilled tri-tip, fresh large shrimp, rice, avo, sauce! A few more of those and I’ll fit cozy in a LT and my wetsuit hunt will be over. Not a fan of the double wrap & stuff with kaka rice either.

• Love
Reactions: sdsrfr and jkb
Dec 28, 2019
I thought I wrote that the LT Feral (CZ) felt slightly too short in the torso length so I returned it and kept the LT Isurus (zipperless)… and it’s perfect. I’m 6’0, 175-180, but with a freakish long torso.
I got the LTS 2mil pretty cheap from someone who wore it for half a season. Was told by Isurus it’s meant to be an MT with longer arms and legs. It’s just too small and short in torso length for me. I’m an LT.
hope that’s helpful.
Helpful, thanks!