the GOP is the party of disenfranchisement

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
You crack me up. I am a white man. And no, I do not feel discriminated against one bit.

So how have you been discriminated against? I'd love to hear the hardship you've experienced being an oppressed white man.
Condoms too big

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
You crack me up. I am a white man. And no, I do not feel discriminated against one bit.

So how have you been discriminated against? I'd love to hear the hardship you've experienced being an oppressed white man.
fck man you are so insensitive.

I wish every day is International Men’s Day. White mens day would be better but we can work our way to that.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

Have you met iFall?

surfysurfy1476

Nep status
Jan 27, 2018

I switched you up with another guy on here who is Asian/mixed. Why do you want my anecdotal experiences? Thats not scientific. If you want to learn more research diversity quotas and affirmative action for starters.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
fck man you are so insensitive.

I wish every day is International Men’s Day. White mens day would be better but we can work our way to that.
Not even Mark "Cutback" Davis or Bob "Jungle Death" Gerard are as big of fags as the people in that article.

They truly need a Holiday in Liberia so they can actually feel oppression as their heart is eaten in front of them.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I switched you up with another guy on here who is Asian/mixed. Why do you want my anecdotal experiences? Thats not scientific. If you want to learn more research diversity quotas and affirmative action for starters.
I really don't care and I think you are being a bitch.

Oh no diversity quotas. Affirmative action. Waah waah. Work harder and overcome it instead of crying. If there's competition, you defeat it in such an overwhelming fashion that it leaves no doubt. Whimpering won't make anyone reconsider. Do you cry in the lineup when no one gives you waves as you sit on the shoulder or do you work your way deeper than anyone and seize them with authority?

surfysurfy1476

Nep status
Jan 27, 2018
You just admitted that there is a bias against white men but I should just deal with it? Again, this is not about me, I am doing just fine despite all the bullshit. Its about the overall system having an inherit bias against white men, while simultaneously demonizing white men as the oppressors. You say I sound like a bitch while you are a part of the party of the blue haired SJWs. Are you even a real person?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
You just admitted that there is a bias against white men but I should just deal with it? Again, this is not about me, I am doing just fine despite all the bullshit. Its about the overall system having an inherit bias against white men, while simultaneously demonizing white men as the oppressors. You say I sound like a bitch while you are a part of the party of the blue haired SJWs. Are you even a real person?
so you are speaking out for the weakling white men, thank you kind sir.

• Haha
Reactions: Kento

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Oh so now you are doing just fine? I thought you were oppressed.

No, I don't think there is even remotely any substantial bias or hardship associated with there being a white man in America. I am mocking your examples. Demonization? You make me laugh my ass off. The Holocaust was actual demonization. What happened to you? Did you get clucked at while shopping at Whole Foods for picking out the largest cucumber?

Man up.

Flat-Earthed, Anti-Vaxxed, and pusillanimous is no way to go through life, son.

Reactions: mundus

surfysurfy1476

Nep status
Jan 27, 2018
Not an argument from either of you. I'll take my W im done here. Hopefully your eyes open up as you see what your son goes through in his life, but I doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: Kento

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Not an argument from either of you. I'll take my W im done here. Hopefully your eyes open up as you see what your son goes through in his life, but I doubt it.
Your delusions have apparently gone beyond Flat Earthing.

Will you be ok to go through life today as an oppressed white man or will you need an old lady to help you cross the street?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Once again a 'oppressed white man" whining harder than any SJW ever, whining about imaginary opression is soooo alpha.