THE GOODS

TangTonic

Nep status
Feb 24, 2011
I've put these through some sh!t in the Caribbean, Hawaii and central. They just keep getting more broken in. Great to trail run in or go hiking in.

You have to get over the feeling like Jesus when you wear them, but for strictly exercising they are great and really well made.

Reactions: slipped_disc

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Darn Tough socks. Made in America. Lifetime guarantee. Can't beat 'em.

going under the tree for everyone in the family this crustMas

thanks for the tip!

also, this thread kicks ass

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
My favorite work gloves until it gets really cold then it’s Kinco time. I try and always have a pair in the truck along with a few around the house
IMG_0384.jpeg

hackeysaky

Miki Dora status
Dec 19, 2002
NJ
Figured this would be a good place to ask this question: What is the most super-adhesive waterproof tape available? I'm talking about the type of adhesive that has a multiple-page manual of safety warnings, should probably require a waiver signed in front of a Notary Public, that you must have complete silence, gloves, and protective eyewear to apply it .... the kind of tape you could use to bind a rabid raccoon to a bedpost and sleep soundly overnight.

I have a crack in the boot of my waders at a flex point, all my attempts to keep it sealed have failed, and stripers are a-runnin'.