The gerontocracy devours its children

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I can see it now:

"Having to support a kid would endanger my physical and/or mental health. My health is more important than the life of that unborn human."

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I'd love to hear how you justify the state's right to interfere with a woman's personal health decisions while also holding that single-parent homes are the bane of our society and railing against social programs funded by taxes
Despite the inherent problems of single-MOTHER homes and the theft that social programs funded by taxes are, infanticide is not the answer

Much like how mass execution of homeless isn't the solution to that problem

Reactions: PRCD

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Straw woman?

Yup. After all, the main point is choice and autonomy in furtherance of equality, right? Why are the baby-daddy's time/effort/resources/lifestyle less relevant than the baby-momma's?

Think of how much more freedom and what other things (some of these) men could do with their lives if their women didn't baby-trap them into supporting children they never wanted.

Women only want equal when it benefits them.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Despite the inherent problems of single-MOTHER homes and the theft that social programs funded by taxes are, infanticide is not the answer

Much like how mass execution of homeless isn't the solution to that problem
agree to disagree

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
If men could get pregnant abortions would be available at 7/11. It is al about punishing the sloots. To be against abortion and also against taxpayer funded support for unwanted and poor children is hypocrisy in its lowest form.

• Haha

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Not if the women had to financially support those children for the next 18 years thereafter.

BTW, the poor sloots and their children are already supported on the public dole. Having a kid doesn't entitle you to a middle class lifestyle.

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Not if the women had to financially support those children for the next 18 years thereafter.

BTW, the poor sloots and their children are already supported on the public dole. Having a kid doesn't entitle you to a middle class lifestyle.
Keep virtue signaling, gramps.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Straw woman?

Yup. After all, the main point is choice and autonomy in furtherance of equality, right? Why are the baby-daddy's time/effort/resources/lifestyle less relevant than the baby-momma's?

Think of how much more freedom and what other things (some of these) men could do with their lives if their women didn't baby-trap them into supporting children they never wanted.

Women only want equal when it benefits them.
"Equality" is a Western concept borrowed from the idea that we all have worth because we're made in the imago Dei. There is no other basis for this idea besides feels. Women are not equal to men when it comes to strength, brain function, and anatomy. Neither can men be equal to women in child-bearing. We may be "equal" in the sense that we all have worth, but we're unequal in everything else. Equality is a myth.

Reactions: crustBrother

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I'm in the "abortion should be legal, safe, and RARE" camp and I just gotta say I think its weird when people talk about the legality of it as if its a simple, cut-and-dry issue.

I think this is a pretty decent treatment of the complexities involved...

I agree, but all the mental gymnastics I would end up doing will alway land me back in the legal,safe and rare camp
So all the mental gymnastics, judgement of those who get abortions, and judgement of those who make light of it and judge,emt of any opinion doesn’t really matter
Kill those unwanted fetuses!!!!

Reactions: crustBrother

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The States with harshest abortion laws and poor sex education have the highest teen age pregnancies, Republican governance in action.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Meh. I'm all about "Prevent those unwanted pregnancies". And the statistics indicate we are indeed getting better at this!
Well, sure, do that first, but there’ll still be plenty of unwanted innocent fetuses to kill

I’m pretty into killing off the old people who are beyond their time, and would like to end it
I’m always asking about the angels of mercy at nursing homes and hospitals, you know, just in case

Last edited:

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
"Equality" is a Western concept borrowed from the idea that we all have worth because we're made in the imago Dei. There is no other basis for this idea besides feels. Women are not equal to men when it comes to strength, brain function, and anatomy. Neither can men be equal to women in child-bearing. We may be "equal" in the sense that we all have worth, but we're unequal in everything else. Equality is a myth.
Not equal in "brain function"? You should clarify that one.... Maybe not equal but certainly not inferior.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Equal rights /= equal attributes and abilities in every aspect

For example, I shudder to think what would happen if 70% of infants and toddlers were raised by men. What would happen if men dominated the K-12 school systems. The human race would end up looking like Klingons, and nobody wants that.

Last edited: