The entire January 6th narrative crumbles in 3 minutes and 30 seconds.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
It's so hard to follow this issue. It wasn't an insurrection. Well, it might have been really bad, but it was Antifa. No, the FBI set it up. All the liberal judges and prosecutors are arresting MAGA as part of a conspiracy to cover up for Antifa and the FBI. It was just a bunch of tourists. It was no different than the riots. It was just people protesting a stolen election. The crowd was seeded with bad actors who spurred the peaceful protesters on, so it really wasn't their fault. What am I missing?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
It's so hard to follow this issue. It wasn't an insurrection. Well, it might have been really bad, but it was Antifa. No, the FBI set it up. All the liberal judges and prosecutors are arresting MAGA as part of a conspiracy to cover up for Antifa and the FBI. It was just a bunch of tourists. It was no different than the riots. It was just people protesting a stolen election. The crowd was seeded with bad actors who spurred the peaceful protesters on, so it really wasn't their fault. What am I missing?

I think you covered all of them.

Reactions: hammies

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
:roflmao:headline from the Sadly Hilarious Department::roflmao:

Capitol rioters called Nancy Pelosi's office looking for a 'lost and found' for items they left behind on January 6, according to Rep. Jamie Raskin

Specifically, Raskin claimed that some of the rioters called and were "asking whether there was a lost and found because they forgot their phone there, or they left their purse or what have you."

Quick-witted staffers handed the requests over to law enforcement officials, who promptly "got on the phone and said, yeah, just give us your name, your address, your social, you know, and we'll tie up these loose ends," Raskin said.

Raskin said that he found this incredible because the rioters seemed to really believe there would be no repercussions for their actions.

"What's so fascinating to me about that there really were people who felt as if they had been summoned to Washington by the president," he said. "And when they were told that they were trespassing and invading the Capitol, they said the president invited them to be there. They didn't have any kind of subtle understanding of the separation of powers. They just thought that the number one person in the US government had invited them to be there, and therefore they had a right."

• Haha
Reactions: hammies

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Capitol rioters called Nancy Pelosi's office looking for a 'lost and found' for items they left behind on January 6, according to Rep. Jamie Raskin

Almost as good as the chode who got trampled to death wearing "Dont tread on me" gear

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

all the best people.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I wear a mask and I’m fully vaccinated.
Obviously your parents are paying your bills. Here’s a thought, Maybe you should be having this conversation with them.
so what does "living under the jackboot" actually mean? i assume you're old enough to take responsibility for your statements, no?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Remember when Trump was considered the illegitimate president that stole the election?

Millions on the left and some here felt that was the case, with Russia and Trump the colluding culprit.

Riots, fires and damage in many city streets protesting his election.

But those were justified because Trump cheated to win, somehow?

So why couldn't it happen again? :monkey:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/wisconsin-michigan-pennsylvania-election-hillary-clinton-hacked-manipulated-donald-trump-swing-states-scientists-lawyers-a7433091.html

"

Last edited:
Reactions: Chocki