The entire January 6th narrative crumbles in 3 minutes and 30 seconds.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
So POTUS couldn’t have possibly incited a crowd to breach the Capitol but rando FBI dude did. ‘C’mon Ted.

He could replace the picture of the “FBI Agent” with one of Trump and be asking those same questions. :roflmao:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
true patriot really seems to be shitting his patriot diaper over the seditious rioters

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
i'm sure i have no idea what it's like to be in the hot seat for this kind of thing....but i can't imagine how the people fielding questions in these hyper-partisan, playing-to-the-gallery, grotesquely posturing sh!t-shows don't ending up telling guys like Cruz/Rand et al to go fvck themselves (tho it looks like Faucci is getting close, finally).

imho, once you start getting grilled with gotcha questions from people who really don't want the answers, all decorum/protocol/gravity/whatever that's expected from you in this situation goes right out the window. would love to see someone call it out and give it back with all the disrespect and ridicule that this line of questioning so richly deserves.
:trout:

Reactions: CutnSnip

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
imho, once you start getting grilled with gotcha questions from people who really don't want the answers, all decorum/protocol/gravity/whatever that's expected from you in this situation goes right out the window. would love to see someone call it out and give it back with all the disrespect and ridicule that this line of questioning so richly deserves.
:trout:
We had a guy that was pretty good at it but the left-wing athoriturds stole the election. Enjoy living under the heel of the jackboot while you can.

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Did federal agents actively encourage violent conduct on January 6?

She says, "Not to my knowledge."

I can think of at least one. :unsure:

Serious dereliction of duty.

Reactions: hal9000

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
We had a guy that was pretty good at it but the left-wing athoriturds stole the election. Enjoy living under the heel of the jackboot while you can.
you had a guy that was, what - pretty good at answering hard questions? like this? https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/up-first/id1222114325?i=1000547717819

but then Clown World told you the election was stolen - in the absence of any evidence whatsoever and mountains of evidence to the contrary - and you believe it. you understand that makes you a complete sucker, right? and a moron to boot. consider this a wellness check.

Reactions: Aquaman2

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
So you either have no idea how our elections work or don’t believe in a democratic election process.

which is it?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Will any of you Trumptards finally accept that Don the Con lost fair and square and projected voter fraud on the Dems?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
joe and greg really are a type, aren't they?

they just say sh!t....zero facts or evidence

greg makes up quotes out of whole cloth....fkn cuckoo

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
joe and greg really are a type, aren't they?

they just say sh!t....zero facts or evidence

greg makes up quotes out of whole cloth....fkn cuckoo
Not to mention ignoring all of Trumps misdeeds, countless lies and grifitng off the taxpayers.

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
As I said, enjoy living under the jackboot. Look closely in the mirror pal, the face you see is the real sucker and a moron.
i don't understand what "living under the jackboot" means. can you explain it to me?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
The left-wing athoriturd "thunders" his response. "How dare you question authority", he says. "But it just seems so obvious, I guess I'll just keep quiet with the rest of (us) for a couple of years.
Interesting response.

I’d suggest reading up on how our election processes work. It’s really not that complicated, I’m sure you can work it out with a little studying. I’ll even help you!

that is unless you simply don’t believe in a democratic election process. Which, thanks to democracy, you are free to believe.