The entire January 6th narrative crumbles in 3 minutes and 30 seconds.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
According to surfdodge's source, anyone who believes that Russians influenced the 2016 doesn't believe that trump won the election.
I think that Russians influenced the 2016 election, that millions of utter morons, like we have here, voted for trump, and trump garnered the win via the electoral college.

Reactions: hal9000

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
Do your own homework kook.
Groms dad, you should probably refrain from personal attacks. IE: “kooks”. I’ve seen no evidence that the “squad” actually has or had surfed. As you know, the surfing community is predominantly blue collar, totally affected by rising gas and food prices along with all the “surfer” jobs being displaced by un-documented workers. Surfer Joe does not care about 1/6 but he does care about the extra $20 he pays every time he fills up to go surfing. The surfer also doesn’t vote. That makes every impassioned reply you participate in totally meaningless. Use some common sense and say goodbye.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Groms dad, you should probably refrain from personal attacks. IE: “kooks”. I’ve seen no evidence that the “squad” actually has or had surfed. As you know, the surfing community is predominantly blue collar, totally affected by rising gas and food prices along with all the “surfer” jobs being displaced by un-documented workers. Surfer Joe does not care about 1/6 but he does care about the extra $20 he pays every time he fills up to go surfing. The surfer also doesn’t vote. That makes every impassioned reply you participate in totally meaningless. Use some common sense and say goodbye.
that's a hot take

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The value of my house has increased by a factor of 600% over the past 25 years. Makes sense that gas and food would also increase in cost, don't you think?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Here's a couple found very quick...

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/2018/09/11/many-democrats-think-that-the-2016-election-result-was-rigged/

https://www.rollcall.com/2021/02/24/partisan-voters-claim-we-wuz-robbed-no-they-werent/

"So it comes down to this. Sixty-two percent of Democrats don’t believe the results of the 2016 election, and 61 percent of Republicans don’t believe the outcome of the 2020 election. A statistical dead heat."
a blog post from a London economics school and a blog post from a conservative site are the best you can do?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Hal is verifiably a kook. He's even admitted it.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
most of us are interconnected IRL

you don't think this dims people's opinion of you?
I don't let political opinions get in the way of my friendships

But I can see how opinions of people can be dimmed when there are those who routinely lap up the outright propaganda coming from the Establishment thereby demonstrating the complete lack of any observational or critical thinking skills

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I don't let political opinions get in the way of my friendships

But I can see how opinions of people can be dimmed when there are those who routinely lap up the outright propaganda coming from the Establishment thereby demonstrating the complete lack of any observational or critical thinking skills
Describing yourself perfectly.