The entire January 6th narrative crumbles in 3 minutes and 30 seconds.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Was it hand to hand combat once they got inside the capitol?

Looked more like DC cops were giving tours and showing them the sites.

Last edited:

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Hand to hand combat is most always life or death battle to the end.

if it's not a life or death battle, it's not much more than a bar brawl.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Was it hand to hand combat once they got inside the capitol.

Look more like DC cops were giving tours and showing them the sites.
yes, Ashli Babbit was killed on a nice tour of the rotunda

I still can't wrap my head around why people put so much energy and personal credibility on the line to whitewash this thing...

Hand to hand combat is most always life or death battle to the end.

if it's not a life or death battle, it's not much more than a bar brawl.
I'll take "Idiotic Word Games" for $1000, Alex

Reactions: Chile Verde

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
1/6/21 apologists
Was it hand to hand combat once they got inside the capitol.

Look more like DC cops were giving tours and showing them the sites.
Good point. It wasn't hand to hand combat the whole time.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
yes, Ashli Babbit was killed on a nice tour of the rotunda

I still can't wrap my head around why people put so much energy and personal credibility on the line to whitewash this thing...

I'll take "Idiotic Word Games" for $1000, Alex
Ashley was shot climbing thru a window.

Not during any "hand to hand combat" what so ever.

Keep trying.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Oh, so if people are fighting hand to hand in one place and somewhere else they are just trespassing, the trespassing cancels out the hand to hand?

The trespassers are getting convicted for trespassing.
To the dumb or senile, yes!!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Yet you can't dispute it.
there is copious amounts of video showing protestors bashing in windows attempting to breach the capitol and cease the certification of the election. these videos show the protestors fighting with law enforcement. we have an extended video showing a few officers in tactical retreat with Pence and Romney in tow, ultimately leading to the shooting death of Ashli Babbet

but you focus on the two cops who took a selfie with protestors (and were later disciplined for their conduct)

do you ever wonder why you're called the chicken fkr?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Their were and are documented irregularities. Enough to change the election results? Most likely not. But we'll likely never know for sure. There's still election fraud and tampering investigations ongoing in more than a few states.

But at this point, it's better to just let the Dems finish putting the nails in their own coffins the way they've handled most everything they touch the last 12 months.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Their were and are documented irregularities. Enough to change the election results? Most likely not. But we'll likely never know for sure. There's still election fraud and tampering investigations ongoing in more than a few states.

But at this point, it's better to just let the Dems finish putting the nails in their own coffins the way they've handled most everything they touch the last 12 months.
Still slurping up the big lie I see, pathetic

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
there is copious amounts of video showing protestors bashing in windows attempting to breach the capitol and cease the certification of the election. these videos show the protestors fighting with law enforcement. we have an extended video showing a few officers in tactical retreat with Pence and Romney in tow, ultimately leading to the shooting death of Ashli Babbet

but you focus on the two cops who took a selfie with protestors (and were later disciplined for their conduct)

Not excusing the guys that broke into the capitol forcefully. They deserve whatever they get. It was a travesty.

But claiming it an "insurrection" is a bit over the top. There was no way that was going to be some kind of coup or government takeover. It was basically a very unruly protest gone too far, and those responsible for breaking and entering should be punished for it.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

This makes about as much sense as me arguing with GrimsDad

Reactions: mundus