The entire January 6th narrative crumbles in 3 minutes and 30 seconds.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
oh sorry - i assumed that when he took an oath, it meant something.
Contrary to what dumbas thinks notaries are not lawyers or notarios. As long as you, the signer can prove your identity you’re good to go. We don’t care what you’re signing as long as it’s your idea.
Notaries take oaths when required and it means quite a lot to the person giving the oath. Specifically perjury, a felony and 1-4 years in the penitentiary. In a state with a population of over 30 million there’s only 140 thousand commissioned notaries, most who are captive employees of various businesses. A small group of us are truly “public” notaries preforming public service.

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Will any of you Trumptards finally accept that Don the Con lost fair and square and projected voter fraud on the Dems?
The GOP motto: the ends justifies the means. The end is to see Bozo in power permanently, with his fake/stupid WWE swagger, the new dictator. The means is to lie about Jan 6, and to cheat, and steal the next elections, and always project it on the enemy, just like Bozo taught them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
The GOP motto: the ends justifies the means. The end is to see Bozo in power, with fake/stupid WWE swagger, the new dictator. The means is to lie about Jan 6, and to cheat, and steal, and always project it on the enemy, just like Bozo taught them.
Come on aquafag the dems still say the Don stole the election from Hillary. What’s good for them must certainly be good for the other party. Would you agree that Russian collusion was proven to be a big lie. Admit that the Dems are huge liars.

Last edited:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
LPT: the events of 01/06/20 have no parallel in the modern era - there is no comparable "what about" or "remember when". Protesting Trump's election or looting a Walgreens in Minneapolis or whatever is not on the same planet as launching a violent and apparently planned attack on the US Capitol on the day of certification, for the express purpose of preventing the legit and lawful certification of Joe Biden as POTUS.
Good grief man. Are you that dishonest or just that ignorant of the past 100 years of American history. Are you purposely and dishonestly ignoring things done within the past 60 years by people of your ilk?

Actually after re-reading your post.....its just pure dishonesty. Cheers ya left wing kook.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Good grief man. Are you that dishonest or just that ignorant of the past 100 years of American history. Are you purposely and dishonestly ignoring things done within the past 60 years by people of your ilk?

Actually after re-reading your post.....its just pure dishonesty. Cheers ya left wing kook.
Dude shut the fuck up already with your repeated non answer.

Reactions: hal9000

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I didn't know notaries were still a thing
still a thing. when Mrs. Sussle takes Jr to Brazil, she has to get a document that authorizes her to take him Brazil without his father (me). she has to get that document notarized....and then she has to take the notarized doc to another notary to notarize the first notarization. borderline silliness (hah! - see what i did there?)

if a stamp and an ink pad seem like a system that is ripe for some disruptive tech, that's because it is. cue the rise of the blockchain notary:

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

Remember when you were calling for the death penalty ?? :) )

:shrug:

1642386514552.png

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
There had never before been a Confederate flag in our nation's capitol. Never. Until trump smuggled one in. Bastards! Defiling our country!

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
repeat, (in bold, with italics, in deference to your comprehension limitations): the events of 01/06/20 have no parallel in the modern era. up until 01/06/20, there had never been a violent attempt to stop the process of a peaceful transfer of power in the US, in your lifetime or mine.

once again, you have an opportunity to rise to the occasion and actually form a coherent relevant concrete answer....and you failed. do you need to go out again?
I like you you changed your post the second time around. You're obviously ignorant of US History over the past hundred years, being entirely dishonest about January 6th and not someone capable of honest discourse.

Democrats actions on January 20, 2017 were far worse than anything that happened on January 6, 2020. Its not even remotely close. There were also violent attacks at and near the White House during the Trump presidency by mobs of democrats. (You condone those things though) There was an attack on the United States Supreme Court by violent deranged leftists when they didn't like who was confirmed.. These are just some of the most recent violent attacks by your ilk. Going back farther you have Obama's friends, the Students For A Democratic Society, who set of a sizable bomb in the United States Capital Building along with bombs at the Pentagon and the State Department buildings. Leftist like yourself have a long history of violence against the United States. I haven't even scratched the surface. Cue up some more of your stupid snark and gather a couple of kooks to white knight for you as if any of that matters.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I like you you changed your post the second time around. You're obviously ignorant of US History over the past hundred years, being entirely dishonest about January 6th and not someone capable of honest discourse.

Democrats actions on January 20, 2017 were far worse than anything that happened on January 6, 2020. Its not even remotely close. There were also violent attacks at and near the White House during the Trump presidency by mobs of democrats. (You condone those things though) There was an attack on the United States Supreme Court by violent deranged leftists when they didn't like who was confirmed.. These are just some of the most recent violent attacks by your ilk. Going back farther you have Obama's friends, the Students For A Democratic Society, who set of a sizable bomb in the United States Capital Building along with bombs at the Pentagon and the State Department buildings. Leftist like yourself have a long history of violence against the United States. I haven't even scratched the surface. Cue up some more of your stupid snark and gather a couple of kooks to white knight for you as if any of that matters.
actually , i deleted it all together - you're really not worth the effort. which you prove again: nothing you cite above is an actual attempt by the loser of a Presidential election to prevent the actual transfer of power. it has not happened before. period.

you know it, i know it , everybody here knows it.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and GromsDad

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
[QUOTE-]gather a couple of kooks to white knight for you as if any of that matters.
[/QUOTE]

Seems like you would like someone to agree with you. That hasn't happened here recently. Could someone agree with him, please.

Reactions: hal9000