The Crutch

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
What’s the meaning behind your logo?
December before the pandemic I injured my back. I spent 6 months rehabbing and am still slowly getting back to 100%. My previous daily driver was a 6-0 twinzer, but my attempts to pop up on that board did not go well. I was fine on my 6-10 bonzer but that board is a step up, semi gun. So hopefully this 6-6 will get the job done. I was going to put a crutch logo on it, but was thinking that might not help eventual resale value, hence the vertebra.

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010
in the words of the late and great Tom Petty:

Oh my my, oh hell yes. :bowdown:

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
December before the pandemic I injured my back. I spent 6 months rehabbing and am still slowly getting back to 100%. My previous daily driver was a 6-0 twinzer, but my attempts to pop up on that board did not go well. I was fine on my 6-10 bonzer but that board is a step up, semi gun. So hopefully this 6-6 will get the job done. I was going to put a crutch logo on it, but was thinking that might not help eventual resale value, hence the vertebra.
ok, i initially thought it was an acorn alien. thank u for the clarification. may this boar bring u many wavez

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009

How about first aid logo with two crutches making the cross?:shaka:

urchined

Nep status
Jul 20, 2019
NCSD, CA
Solid answer

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
I've never seen a bevel like that on the front rails.
It had a brief moment late 1968-9
I made 7'3" Diamond Tail with it and when I picked up Reno at the airport for a contest he said it reminded him of a Wayne Santos shape
Reno had 2 Inter Island Brewer hyper kick downrails
That was the beginning of of the end for up rail shortboards