The Craigslist Thread

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
Pretty shocked by how hard it is to move used boards these days.
dont be. general cl sfbay search brings up close to 1200 ads. the most for any cl region in california and probably the country, tho i havent looked beyond the major coastal population centers

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Oh yeah, those are mine. I've only sold the Two Happy pintail.

Pretty shocked by how hard it is to move used boards these days.

Hard to move boards at that size around here I'd imagine. Too many "volume is your friend" types. But you're really close to my range. All but the Album look pretty sweet.

My DD shortboards are 6'2" and a touch over 32L for the last several years, but I've been flirting with the idea of dropping off a bit. A few days they've felt a little too boaty. I had a 6'0" DHD that broke and I tried to get copied but it turned out awful. Unfortunately,

I'm about to be losing money taking time off work after the new year, so I don't think I'll be buying another surfboard this year. Otherwise, I might be shooting you an email.

Best of luck

Reactions: MathDebater

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
Hard to move boards at that size around here I'd imagine. Too many "volume is your friend" types. But you're really close to my range. All but the Album look pretty sweet.

My DD shortboards are 6'2" and a touch over 32L for the last several years, but I've been flirting with the idea of dropping off a bit. A few days they've felt a little too boaty. I had a 6'0" DHD that broke and I tried to get copied but it turned out awful. Unfortunately,

I'm about to be losing money taking time off work after the new year, so I don't think I'll be buying another surfboard this year. Otherwise, I might be shooting you an email.

Best of luck
In that past it's actually been pretty easy because these are all standard shortboard dims with a bit of extra thickness. Good for the guys that are 185 instead of 165 and struggle to find boards OTR. I think the market is just super flooded.

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California

claw87

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jan 30, 2017
In that past it's actually been pretty easy because these are all standard shortboard dims with a bit of extra thickness. Good for the guys that are 185 instead of 165 and struggle to find boards OTR. I think the market is just super flooded.
Too bad I'm based in Europe, otherwise I'd apply for a subscription of your hand me downs. Here it's either 5'9 x 18.5 x 2.25 shortboards or 6'4 sweet potatoes on the 2nd hand market.

• Haha
Reactions: MathDebater

parkiteric

Nep status
Jul 3, 2010
$850 FC Huevo Ranchero. I always thought these were pretty good looking. Early on the step uppish, middy-ish game

$500 A little older, but a clean looking Compression from Chemistry. Good deal for a if you can get the price down to 400. I would've preferred something similar in a 6'4". Shorter and stumpy, but ready for the big stuff like my ex wife, heyooo

$900 A clean, but nearly full price Lost Retro Gun
Huevo's are very fun, user friendly, versatile boards. worked in 2 foot HB or t street mush to DOH mush pleasure point

Reactions: sdsrfr