rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
  • Haha
Reactions: MathDebater

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Yes but like most people he posted the "bonzer comes from fin set up and referred to bottom as "rad channel bottom:foreheadslap:
The word “bonzer” comes from the ancient Greek slang term “bon” used to describe avant-garde (aka: radical) philosophers of the time who believed enlightenment was achieved by traveling at high speed…

…combined with “zer” witch is a rough translation of the sound of amazement made by an Amazonian tribal shaman when he first saw the Panama Canal (Aka: channel).

Bonzer literally means “radical channel”.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
The word “bonzer” comes from the ancient Greek slang term “bon” used to describe avant-garde (aka: radical) philosophers of the time who believed enlightenment was achieved by traveling at high speed…

…combined with “zer” witch is a rough translation of the sound of amazement made by an Amazonian tribal shaman when he first saw the Panama Canal (Aka: channel).

Bonzer literally means “radical channel”.
Yes but I mean the bonzer surfboard set up done by the Cambells and recreated by many with out bonzer bottom concave and only fin set up :foreheadslap: Point is many think the bonzer surfboard is because of the fins instead of concave bottom and then fins to control h20 flow:shaka:

Reactions: Woke AF

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Yes but I mean the bonzer surfboard set up done by the Cambells and recreated by many with out bonzer bottom concave and only fin set up :foreheadslap: Point is many think the bonzer surfboard is because of the fins instead of concave bottom and then fins to control h20 flow:shaka:
This is your response to one of the most absurdly ridiculous goof posts ever in the history this forum?

Also, explain this then…

Bonzer FINS, bitch!

Checkmate.

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
1647535551188.png
bonzer fin, perfect for your single fins, eggs and mid lengths!

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
View attachment 126256
bonzer fin, perfect for your single fins, eggs and mid lengths!

Combining that with some radical channels would be dope.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
This is your response to one of the most absurdly ridiculous goof posts ever in the history this forum?

Also, explain this then…

Bonzer FINS, bitch!

Checkmate.
Kinda more my response thinking out loud and how I cringe when I hear bonzer set up referring to fins only etc and associating this with a real Campbell brothers bonzer ie: pinto vs ferrari :shaka: It also makes me cringe when twins have training wheel back box and when suk is called surfin' and not moppin' or stabbin' waves:foreheadslap:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Kinda more my response thinking out loud and how I cringe when I hear bonzer set up referring to fins only etc and associating this with a real Campbell brothers bonzer ie: pinto vs ferrari :shaka: It also makes me cringe when twins have training wheel back box and when suk is called surfin' and not moppin' or stabbin' waves:foreheadslap:
you might want to try thinking silently first.

Malcom was 100% involved in the design/manufacturing of the CI Bonzer.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
you might want to try thinking silently first.

Malcom was 100% involved in the design/manufacturing of the CI Bonzer.

Yes and same with Eaton but not what I am talking about :foreheadslap: I am referring to single individuals who refer to bonzer set up being the fins and do not refer to bonzer concaves or most times board does not have the concaves regardless of surfer or other shaper who ever craigslist,erbb, instagram etc:bricks: