The Craigslist Thread

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Tell me your neighbrhood is being gentrified without telling me your neighborhood is being gentrified...

For the Album Stans, here's a silly* looking used board for a low-down bargain of $800.

*edit: "hideous was too strong of a word.

also, is it still a "mini" anything at 6'3"?

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
Tell me your neighbrhood is being gentrified without telling me your neighborhood is being gentrified...

For the Album Stans, here's a silly* looking used board for a low-down bargain of $800.

*edit: "hideous was too strong of a word.

also, is it still a "mini" anything at 6'3"?
Lollll. My old school rule for Richmond, once you’ve driven over 3 different train tracks it’s time to lock the doors and start back tracking instead of foraging onward into hampsterdam.

I like that the guy bought this for 3-5ft Bo. no wonder it hasn’t been surged much

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Lollll. My old school rule for Richmond, once you’ve driven over 3 different train tracks it’s time to lock the doors and start back tracking instead of foraging onward into hampsterdam.

I like that the guy bought this for 3-5ft Bo. no wonder it hasn’t been surged much

is Bo short for Bolinas?

Bolinas seems like a cute town to hang in and stay the weekend for some beachgoing, but a terrible place to surf if you're not just going straight to the beach

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
imo, mali-bo went down in flames with 2mile.

certainly not the same place anymore. techbros and home flippers rejoice.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc