ErBB-approved Banjo fish. one of ours?

That Banjo Fish thing looks like a bucket of fun

Reactions: Aruka

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
is this the duff man's old board?

Mine now! Just picked this up in San Clemente. The bottom contours are a trip, surprised to feel them up near the rails. Plasmic channel is only like the last 30% of this- between the fins.
Will have to go back and read @Duffy LaCoronilla ‘s thread on the boar. Stocked.

Last edited:

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
Mine now! Just picked this up in San Clemente. The bottom contours are a trip, surprised to feel them up near the rails. Plasmic channel is only like the last 30% of this- between the fins.
Will have to go back and read @Duffy LaCoronilla ‘s thread on the boar. Stocked.
Why did Duffy get rid of it?

He seemed pretty pumped on it.......until he wasn't.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Why did Duffy get rid of it?

He seemed pretty pumped on it.......until he wasn't.
Got a bigger AO and after riding it basically figured I’d probably not surf the 5’10 much. Board goes insane but it’s a bit under volumed.
If a 6’0 AO shows up I’ll probably snatch it up.
Also the album thing.

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
ya it's funny how we all debate about which fancy construction lasts the longest, when we know we're gonna move onto the next shiny object in a few months anyway
Love trying different boards and durable constructions which far outlast my curiousity about them.
My latest custom made by a small local eco board builder in this thread:
https://forum.surfer.com/index.php?threads/eco-friendly-xps-foam-and-paulownia-cork-no-fibreglass-or-resin-board-build.234554/
will have to stay in my quiver for a while because being a comparatively unknown shaper and an alternative construction it won't have good re-sale value but the good thing is it's an excellent board so I'm going to be happy for it to stay.

ChaseTMP

Billy Hamilton status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Reactions: MathDebater