The Craigslist Thread

Apr 17, 2024
from far yet near
Last edited:

scooch

Nep status
Jun 14, 2013
Then where did the CB 7'1" 5 fin semi gun end up?
Not sure where it is now but I believe I sold that board to motosurf way back when! 7'1 swallow tail Bonzer with Big Campbell Bros. logo on deck? If i remember correctly he traded me a Tamayo Perry pipe board and some cash at the underpass at Rincon. If thats the board, I bought it off of the original owner, the infamous "Shrimpo". R.I.P.

motosurf

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 19, 2008
Not sure where it is now but I believe I sold that board to motosurf way back when! 7'1 swallow tail Bonzer with Big Campbell Bros. logo on deck? If i remember correctly he traded me a Tamayo Perry pipe board and some cash at the underpass at Rincon. If thats the board, I bought it off of the original owner, the infamous "Shrimpo". R.I.P.
Good memory. Did you ever ride that board we traded for? Think it was a bushman. Was pretty chippy if I remember correctly.

Reactions: terdroamer

scooch

Nep status
Jun 14, 2013
Good memory. Did you ever ride that board we traded for? Think it was a bushman. Was pretty chippy if I remember correctly.
Never did. Yep it was a Bushman. Real pipe stiletto. I think my niece ended up seeing it and thought it was pretty and grabbed it to display in her room hahaha. Wasnt gonna get much use around here anyway. Ive actually thought of that Bonzer lots of times since selling it. Got one trip to mainland Mexico with it before selling to you. Wish I would have kept it.

Reactions: terdroamer

motosurf

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 19, 2008
Never did. Yep it was a Bushman. Real pipe stiletto. I think my niece ended up seeing it and thought it was pretty and grabbed it to display in her room hahaha. Wasnt gonna get much use around here anyway. Ive actually thought of that Bonzer lots of times since selling it. Got one trip to mainland Mexico with it before selling to you. Wish I would have kept it.

Me too. Don’t know why I even sold it and don’t remember what I replaced it with...Had a 7’6 too I think but I don’t remember riding that one. Wish you could still get a nice used bonzer for 300$ or whatever they were selling for then..

Reactions: scooch