The Couch Surfing Show

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
Entertaining. Will take a week for me to finish watching it. Funny how the cameraman pans away from the dovchebag look at me foam boarder everytim he takes off lolz. Brett and Timmy are pretty good in the convos

Reactions: ReForest and JDJ

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
It's funny I had no idea how long they'd run it. I had it on this morning while it was live. They did one on T Street and had Matt B as a guest.

Joe Alani sounds like a modern times Spicolli

Reactions: Havoc

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
The US Government should consider sending these announcers to Guantanamo to read books to prisoners as a form of torture.

But only if they read books like they speak, which scientists have identified as the “surfer/stoner/bro-bra/valley girl/inland empire-white boy” dialect.

Last edited:

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
The US Government should consider sending these announcers to Guantanamo to read books to prisoners as a form of torture.

But only if they read books like they speak, which scientists have identified as the “surfer/stoner/bro-bra/valley girl/inland empire-white boy” dialect.
Rumor is that when Turpel & Strider are not at a WSL event, they do exactly this for the CIA at various black sites around the world. :eek:

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
The interview with Timmy is rad. Crazy that he remembers Brett from when he learned how to surf? Brett looks older than Timmy.