The Corona Cuisine Thread

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I ate an entire rack that night, and my wife ate a half rack, no sides or dessert. Then I had another half rack the next day for lunch, some light dinner I can’t even recall. There is another half rack left for lunch tomorrow. and of these 3 days I didn't eat much else. Had a couple small pieces of salmon for dinner tonight. Maybe 500O calories total over 3 days. that’s weight loss levels while still eating satisfying meals and working out a bit (not to mention all the pacing I’ve done the last couple days with the storm and fuckacked roof and all) all these months and my clothes keep getting bigger on me, luckily there is no need right now to keep replacing entire office wardrobes. Just a couple of smaller and smaller trunks and T shirts every month until I hit maybe 160. 10-15 more pounds.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Grilled a Fraldinha (Flank Steak?) this weekend.

No salt prior to grilling so that the cut keeps as much of its juice as possible. Only finishing salt after it was done.

Carne Asada.

Marinate that bad rocket in 1/3 a cup of olive oil. The juices of 3 lemons, maybe add an orange. A teaspoon of Chili powder and a teaspoon of Cumin. Add three diced cloves of garlic and about a handful of minced Cilantro.

Mix that sh!t up in a big bowl. Add your meat. Season it with salt and pepper thoroughly before throwing it in.

Let it soak for a minimum of 4 hours. Overnight is better.

Tacos....

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
I ate an entire rack that night, and my wife ate a half rack, no sides or dessert. Then I had another half rack the next day for lunch, some light dinner I can’t even recall. There is another half rack left for lunch tomorrow. and of these 3 days I didn't eat much else. Had a couple small pieces of salmon for dinner tonight. Maybe 500O calories total over 3 days. that’s weight loss levels while still eating satisfying meals and working out a bit (not to mention all the pacing I’ve done the last couple days with the storm and fuckacked roof and all) all these months and my clothes keep getting bigger on me, luckily there is no need right now to keep replacing entire office wardrobes. Just a couple of smaller and smaller trunks and T shirts every month until I hit maybe 160. 10-15 more pounds.
you flaco sexy beast

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Carne Asada.

Marinate that bad rocket in 1/3 a cup of olive oil. The juices of 3 lemons, maybe add an orange. A teaspoon of Chili powder and a teaspoon of Cumin. Add three diced cloves of garlic and about a handful of minced Cilantro.

Mix that sh!t up in a big bowl. Add your meat. Season it with salt and pepper thoroughly before throwing it in.

Tacos....
That sounds delicious! Do you think I can replace the Chilli powder with Cayenne pepper?

• Dislike
Reactions: afoaf

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Carne Asada.

Tacos....
Beef Stroganoff.

The Mushrooms. Sliced. Egg noodles. Homestyle.
Sear that badazz cubed filet o beef, bro.
Saute those mushrooms and onions in a pan, man.

Yo time is money bitches you best mix that sh1t ASAP for immediate gratification. And top with cool sour cream.

Baja....

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
I had ground lamb and made a salisbury steak from a youtube video. It felt a little white trashy but I liked it and fancied it up with oyster and shitake shrooms. Easy to make.

That platter is backwards so it looked weird. Entre' always goes in the front, or at least that's what I learned in all those restaurant jobs. I'm picturing gray overcooked green beans and lots of potatoes, starch etc. :p

View attachment 95915
That's fuckin awesome. I'll post a pic of mine soon.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Did anyone try to smack the tray out of your hands on your way to your table? Or reach over you and try to grab your dessert?
No but I totally heard Jenny talking to Stacy and she said that Michael kissed Wendy behind the backstop and now Jeremy and Michael are gonna fight behind the 7-11 after school.

I miss TV dinner brownies, that was the best part!
TV dinner brownie = 1st degree burns, every time.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
We’ve been throwing watermelon in the vitamix with some
Fresh mint and a couple strawberries and either tequila or mezcal. It’s super refreshing.

Reactions: the janitor