JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Got an after shot?

Home made dough or store bought?
F87743D6-5FDA-48FE-9636-46C78EBBB943.jpeg
I typically use the dough from
Trader Joe’s. Haven’t made my own.
For the sausage I’ve been using the Brats at TJs, taking it out of the casing. Pre cook the pepperoni so it’s not too greasy yet crispy. Pre cook all the mushrooms and onions too.
When cooking on the Q it just cooks really fast, so your toppings need to be pre cooked.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Tri tip! Little one. Something I think our areas share, using that cut.
I wrote it wrong, I actually thought it was a tri tip (maminha)... I remembered the english word wrong. It sure looks small which is why I wasn't sure.

Tri Tip = Maminha

Rump Steak = Alcatra

I'll never forget it now. The Maminha does have 3 tips, sort of a triangle. lol

Reactions: stringcheese

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
what's that first dish Mr Cheese?

both look amazing
Fresh caught rock fish from morro bay, "Pizzaiola" style (something like that, 10 years and can't spell for shlt in Italian) small amount marinara (actual marinara=cooked with shelfish, not plain tomato sauce "salsa pomodora") kalamata olives, capers, white wine, garlic, san marzano tomato, some other stuff...i didn't cook it. It was tasty.
Would have preferred this fish as it is, without the complex but unnecessary sauce, but i know better than to tell that to an old Italian woman cooking food for me!

Local rock fish is just about my favorite food in the world. Right there with a real deal dry aged ribeye from top quality stock.
I could eat those two things until I die happily.
The fancy stuff makes for better pictures :LOL: but that sashimi suuucked

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: silentbutdeadly

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Looks damn good bro. Had some of those (from restaurant not my own) yesterday.

for better or for worse, I LOVED cooking as a teen and in my 20s+. Spend two hours drinking with friends on an empty stomach while prepping dicing chopping and experimenting, then finally eat, bombed. So cooking hasn’t really been a creative outlet for me during the last few months. We’ve basically just been cooking the same handful of decent healthy mostly hassle free meals we always cook. Grill a steak. roasted whole chicken, fresh veggies etc.

“corona cuisine” for me is now more likely to be a couple of bong rips, not bothering to eat altogether, and going to bed at 9 lol.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Looks damn good bro. Had some of those (from restaurant not my own) yesterday.

for better or for worse, I LOVED cooking as a teen and in my 20s+. Spend two hours drinking with friends on an empty stomach while prepping dicing chopping and experimenting, then finally eat, bombed. So cooking hasn’t really been a creative outlet for me during the last few months. We’ve basically just been cooking the same handful of decent healthy mostly hassle free meals we always cook. Grill a steak. roasted whole chicken, fresh veggies etc.

“corona cuisine” for me is now more likely to be a couple of bong rips, not bothering to eat altogether, and going to bed at 9 lol.
Couple of bong rips and the only thing I’m motivated to do is make a second dinner at 11pm. What’s your secret to fending off the munchies?