The Canary Islands!! The Hawaii of Europe?!

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Top for Kaka's upcoming February trip.

Tenerife is where it's at, contact the video maker, he'll give you all the info you need to make your American European vacation a hit.

:dancing::roflmao::shameonyou:

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
Surf camp bro. Surf camp. That you promote the sh!t out of on the gram bro to go with the videography angle. Vertical integration bro. Don’t forget to become a real estate agent too bro.
i'll do a blog.
get "likes"...
maybe a publicist...:computer:

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
Somewhere around 40 years ago a couple of our local guys went to the Canary Islands on a surf trip and really enjoyed themselves.
The better of the two Canadians liked bigger waves and was a really good surfer so he always sat outside and took big set waves when he could.
One day he's sitting outside of the crowd when a guy paddles out and joins him.
My buddy recognized him as Miki Dora and nodded.
They each caught a few waves and rode through the inside crowd as required, then paddled back outside again.
Miki struck up a conversation and asked where my pal was staying and whether or not there was a tennis court there.
Buddy told him where and also that there was a court there but reserved only for guests. Miki nodded and smiled.
They rode a few waves and then parted company.

The next day my buddy was a bit surprised to see Miki and his girlfriend Linda Cuy, all dressed up in tennis whites and playing on the court just like they owned the joint.

Typical Dora it seems. LOL

Take care.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Pollinator ... @Xavi :cursing:

Nothing like bringing the Crowds to Your Home, Surf breaks ...
Live with what "You're Doing" to your community ..... :drowning:
Own it all ...

@SurfFuerteventura ~ He's your's!! :nana: :toilet:
Deal with "Your Kid"

My kid? :shameonyou:

1-) I never reproduced, that I am aware of that is... So, no he's not mine.

2-) X at the beginning of the name Javi, from Javier... Xavier, Xavi... Indicates he's from the Mediterranean area, most likely Valencia, possibly Barcelona.

3-) if my 2 assumption is correct, there's no "dealing" with the kid, think east coaster showing up at Pipe, getting lip from the lifeguard kinda guy.

No surf etiquette, probably can't surf to begin with, just "living the life" vicariously thru the lense.

Wood Nut Bhang!

Edit: correction, he does "surf"...

No wonder he's blowing up the spot, it blew up long ago.

World class surfing right there, eh?

:roflmao:

Last edited:

ddifof

OTF status
May 11, 2005
Since I was a kid I've always tried to surf alone. In the 80s and early 90s, I used to wake-up at 5 am and have a first session until 8-9 am, head to my aunt's place and have breakfast. Then head out to another session now dodging the little crowds that would show up here and there in these what looked like an endless stretch of sand. I've never really understood those ones that were always in a pack, I think surfing was my internal way of dealing with loss and early life struggle so I didn't feel like sharing. 40+ years late, life got much more comfortable, less struggles and happy as I have never been, still surfing is an lone activity. Some of us aren't fit to live in society I guess, much less in crowded lineups. Take care

Reactions: kpd73 and Hump