the best way to use a bidet , or most common way to use them and are you talking about experience not just something you heard or saw on the internet

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I use that for backpacking...I have been thinking about installing an aftermarket bidet here because my kids use toilet paper like it's a yankees world series parade in midtown

I bring some dried out wet wipes because you can get like a dozen wipes after you've used the bidet and then pack them out....nothing but human waste left in the backcountry

nothing worse than getting to a site to camp, kicking a rock out of the way and finding the california white rose and someone's petrified turd there because they can't dig a fkn hole and carry out their trash.

sorry about your asshole, bro!

1675215588067.png

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
If I should tell this story somewhere it might as well be on this thread...

Very early last year, right after my issue had started and when the pain was most acute... seriously, I know people have been through worse... but it was fucking painful. I was having this online meeting with a bunch of people... no camera and it was mostly for listening, so I knew I would not be interacting with anyone (this is not a "took a sh!t while everyone saw or listened" kind of story mind you). Taking a sh!t had already become quite an ordeal at that point, and nature called... so I grabbed the macbook, took it to the bathroom and proceeded to go through a excruciating process of taking a sh!t.

Look, I have to admit... messing with veins kinda creep me out, always have. It's not like I won't do blood exams or will pass out or anything, but I just don't like it, it's particularly uncomfortable. And at that point I thought my problem was hemorrhoids.

So I'm taking a sh!t... it's never been so fucking painful no joke... I have tears in my eyes... feels like the sh!t is forcing its way through my veins to get out, I'm in pain and I'm freaking out... I look down and I see blood dripping... dammit, I had already seen blood on the TP, but fucking dripping?! There I am, in pain, scared, freaking out feeling like my ass will explode, sitting on the toilet and the biggest mistake...looking down... Next thing I know I don't know what's happening. I open my eyes and it takes a while to understand what I'm looking at... why am I seeing these letters on an upside down screen and hear people talking? Why do I feel this pressure on top of my head and feel like I can't move WTF!? Than I realize I fucking passed out :ROFLMAO: ... There's brukuns, still kinda sitting at the edge of the toilet, head pressed down to the floor holding all my weight. hahahaha... My wife knocks on the door, "what was that noise?". :roflmao:

I think that's the most pain I ever felt... I had never passed out before in my life, it's just not something that happens. My wife cracks up when she remembers the fucking noise, like WTF? That was fucking funny :ROFLMAO: . Extremely painful, but funny. :bricks::dancing:

• Wow
Reactions: Subway and PJ

ocean7847

Miki Dora status
Jun 23, 2004
the Injured Reserve
I had a life changing bidet experience while renting an air bnb in Solana Beach. It was one of
those Japanese smart toilets (I think it was a Toto) that shot warm water with pin point precision
onto your asshole for a good minute or so.
You could make adjustments to the spray in real time on the remote control.
Say you wanted to tickle your taint? no problema! Disperse those dingle berries? Done!
It even had a blow dryer that gently dried your bunghole, no chapping, no need for TP, and let me
tell you...it's almost as good as getting rimmed.
Another bonus was the heated seat with heat settings, of course.

Highly recommended!! A++
I have this seat. Definitely 7/7 stars.

James -Bummer Jim-Devlin

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2004
kauai- excramento
www.flickr.com
We were working on a McMansion in Kahala to put on the market. It was owned by a Japanese corp. So each bedroom was like a suite. The master bed was huge, it had a solarium, two walk-in closets etc.

The rule with my crew is if you gotta poo go to the toilet farthest from where we’re working.

I go to the master bath and take care of business. Didn’t check if there was TP because there was
a bidet. So I sit on the thing and turn it on. Everything is going fine when all of a sudden super hot water comes shooting out and scorches my butthole and surrounding area. I let out a scream and must’ve jumped 4 feet in the air. 2 feet
Hawaiian. Turns out the temp control was broken and stuck on hot.

Aside from blisters on my rear that was the cleanest my post poo butt ever been. Steam clean brah.
that's what I Wood wood WORRY
about

James -Bummer Jim-Devlin

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2004
kauai- excramento
www.flickr.com
Ok, I've been researching this all night.

I think I'm going Argan Oil.

Because my butthole's worth it.
I like a little witch hazel and alOE mix======\NOW NOT the Store stuff, it took a while here on Maui to find the patch of aloe and make my own======= the sign of a hip surf crew is thatthey plant Alloe at every surf break for when you need it

• Love
Reactions: jkb

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Bidets are more difficult because you can't aim like you can with that little shower... you kinda have to aim your ass on it, blind. Also problem with Bidet is... what about the fucking excess? With the showery thingy it just goes down the toilet, but on a bidet? Feels like you would need to remove the excess with TP before using it, completely defeating the purpose of the thing, which is to avoid the cheese grater that TP can be if you're ass is struggling.
the only bidet i ever saw is in Mrs. Sussle's Rio condo....and i just asked her if anyone uses it, and she says the adults in her family never really use it coz they grew up poor without such amenities and never acquired the habit.

and i never used it when in Brazil coz you really don't want to mess with an unknown appliance in the home of your in-laws when you don't know what you're doing and you don't speak the language.:shrug:

• Haha
Reactions: PJ

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
the only bidet i ever saw is in Mrs. Sussle's Rio condo....and i just asked her if anyone uses it, and she says the adults in her family never really use it coz they grew up poor without such amenities and never acquired the habit.

and i never used it when in Brazil coz you really don't want to mess with an unknown appliance in the home of your in-laws when you don't know what you're doing and you don't speak the language.:shrug:
When I was a kid there was a bidet in the apartment, I can say I grew up with one (even though it was removed a long time ago already). But I never ever used it back them as a kid... didn't seem natural and I would always make a mess.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
It doesn’t need to be difficult
they sell bidets that you can easily bolt on to your toilet seat
now I don’t want to poop anywhere but home

LUXE Bidet NEO 120 - Self Cleaning Nozzle - Fresh Water Non-Electric Bidet Toilet Attachment (White)

sometimes the back of the ballsack gets sprayed more than I’d want, but, hey, a extra ballwashing each day isn’t a bad thing
We have the same brand but the one with the vag cleaning setting where it changes the sprayer angle. GF always leaves it on vag mode when she's on her period or after sex and I really get a ball blast. Small price to pay.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
When I was a kid there was a bidet in the apartment, I can say I grew up with one (even though it was removed a long time ago already). But I never ever used it back them as a kid... didn't seem natural and I would always make a mess.
When we were teenagers we had a filipino friend who had one in his house. Like children we made fun of him mercilessly about it and would do dumb things like leave it on arching into the bathtub thinking we were funny. Little did we know that they were the civilized ones all along.