the best way to use a bidet , or most common way to use them and are you talking about experience not just something you heard or saw on the internet

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
first time I landed in the Norita airport I took a chance on a little remote control to my right of the throne.

Reactions: PJ

hotCheetos

OTF status
Mar 28, 2020
It doesn’t need to be difficult
they sell bidets that you can easily bolt on to your toilet seat
now I don’t want to poop anywhere but home

LUXE Bidet NEO 120 - Self Cleaning Nozzle - Fresh Water Non-Electric Bidet Toilet Attachment (White)

sometimes the back of the ballsack gets sprayed more than I’d want, but, hey, a extra ballwashing each day isn’t a bad thing
i got these installed after a life changing experience at grand hyatt kauai. they are clutch

PJ

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 27, 2002
Shrub Oak,N.Y.,USA
....As long as we're on the subject - Here's the bidet toiler on a bullet train in Japan from 3 weeks ago. Its clean as a hotel you just checked into (triangle folded TP and everything!) and there's even a button for privacy which plays soothing nature sounds. And all this happens at 90, 165, up to 182 MPH according to the GPS on my phone.

And smooth as silk. The train I mean.
Bullet Train Tiolet.jpg

Bullet train remote.jpg

Icu812

Nep status
Jun 23, 2013
WEST of 101
Building our house one of the last things I added before sh!t rock was to put a receptacle down where the poo receptacle was going. Just in case a bidet was in our future...sure enough wifey and expert shopper daughter scored a half-price Toto floor model from Friedman Bros, brought it home and I installed it (they don't use those messy-ass wax rings either). Love that thing..it's even got the remote control, what American doesn't like a remote control?? But for the rest of you heathens, there's still always sh!t, shower, and shave...

Reactions: keenfish

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
Growing up, my Eastern Euro grandparents had one in their bathroom. I used to sit and do my business while shooting the water from the bidet as high as I could without hitting the ceiling. Fun game.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Doof

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
I bought an early-model toilet seat bidet before having my entire immune system burned out by chemotherapy, causing diarrhea that lasted for months. Getting near poop or breathing the smell could cause a raging infection that couldn't be easily treated. So I got used to being clean. You know the saying, "I don't feel clean unless I go surfing in the morning," Yes, it's THAT clean. After trying half a dozen seat gadgets over the last six years, I finally settled on the Brondell hand-held bidet sprayer. $29 on Amazon. This one is all you need.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I bought an early-model toilet seat bidet before having my entire immune system burned out by chemotherapy, causing diarrhea that lasted for months. Getting near poop or breathing the smell could cause a raging infection that couldn't be easily treated. So I got used to being clean. You know the saying, "I don't feel clean unless I go surfing in the morning?" Yes, it's THAT clean. After trying half a dozen seat gadgets over the last six years, I finally settled on the Brondell hand-held bidet sprayer. $29 on Amazon. This one is all you need.
That sucks. Did you beat the fucking cancer? Fuck cancer...

abalone

Michael Peterson status
Jan 16, 2002
BTW, the bidet was designed for women to clean swimmers out of their cooters.
Bidets were new to me when I lived in Europe in the late '70s. At that time, I remember it being more a female thing, and there certainly wasn't any kind of "seat" on top, more of an open basin over which you'd squat. It was for cleaning important bits before *and* after. Still, a towel off was necessary, no blow dryers or wands or anything like that.

On another note, I was never bothered by the squat toilets in Asia (or Paris, where they still existed in some places I stayed). In fact, they seemed much more sanitary and gravitationally appropriate than plopping our asses on a seat to take care of business. Even the buckets for TP were fine and made perfect sense

Reactions: Random Guy