The Atlantic is a joke

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Wait you think you aren’t in a constant state of meltdown?

like for realzies?

you might be bipolar.
Thanks for once again proving my point that you have absolutely no clue what a meltdown is

are you really that sensitive? How do you work in a blue collar job? Do you cry daily?

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
I do too for the most part, despite the false premise that Trump is authoritarian

the next authoritarian will come from the “right side of history” crowd though. They’re already making lists of those who have exhibited wrongthink
luckily I voted for Biden :dancing:

i Was two steps ahead of this sh!t

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Thanks for once again proving my point that you have absolutely no clue what a meltdown is

are you really that sensitive? How do you work in a blue collar job? Do you cry daily?
Once again you fail to recognize when you’re being mocked.

so it’s no surprise that you think you blend in with real men when you put on that unused high viz vest.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Evidence of rigged election? Trump tried to rig it and failed.
multiple points have been raised over the last several days on this board

i get it— you’re a true believer of whatever you’re told to believe

“without evidence” :roflmao:

Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

And you have never provided a bit of actual evidence, just idiotic conspiracy theories,. I know it is hard to accept when things don't go your way, but grow up!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Once again you fail to recognize when you’re being mocked.

so it’s no surprise that you think you blend in with real men when you put on that unused high viz vest.
Oh I know when I’m being mocked, and I’m mocking you right back

it’s something that’s really easy to do when you take a joke and continually think it was something I actually believed and/or was serious about

by the way, was it you or some other dummy in that thread who was getting aroused and describing tradesmen like people describe fighters?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Oh I know when I’m being mocked, and I’m mocking you right back

it’s something that’s really easy to do when you take a joke and continually think it was something I actually believed and/or was serious about

by the way, was it you or some other dummy in that thread who was getting aroused and describing tradesmen like people describe fighters?
Look at you go!

so worked up I got you writing essays.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

you have not presented any credible evidence of voter fraud

saying really stupid things is not ``raising points``

you appear to be parroting Giuliani...not a good look

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
And you have never provided a bit of actual evidence, just idiotic conspiracy theories,. I know it is hard to accept when things don't go your way, but grow up!
joe Biden is the best candidate in the history of America

he defied all prior voting history and managed to win despite not winning any of a dozen counties that have gone to every president for the last 60 yrs

he also miraculously made up deficits of hundreds of thousands of votes in multiple states after more than 80% of ballots had already been counted, drastically outpacing trend lines by several standard deviations

this all occurred in several Democrat run cities based on mail in ballots that no one else was allowed to see

he really is an amazing guy!

Reactions: griffinsurfboard

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
joe Biden is the best candidate in the history of America

he defied all prior voting history and managed to win despite not winning any of a dozen counties that have gone to every president for the last 60 yrs

he also miraculously made up deficits of hundreds of thousands of votes in multiple states after more than 80% of ballots had already been counted, drastically outpacing trend lines by several standard deviations

this all occurred in several Democrat run cities based on mail in ballots that no one else was allowed to see

he really is an amazing guy!
Try not to let your tears stain your Windsor-knotted tie.

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Ocean

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
prior voting history is not an indication of future voting history

counties turn. states turn.

look at the demographic and economic shifts occurring around the country

and, yet again, you do not account for the visceral disgust Trump engenders in people
and his historically high disapproval rating in the midst of a pandemic that many blame
him for fumbling the response to

anecdotally, my two life-long GOP voting parents both went HARD for Biden.

the vote deficits are easily explainable when you look at how/when votes are counted.

absentee, vote by mail ballots are counted after election day in almost every and we have
seen consistently that these ballots were going to Biden by a margin of 3 to 1 or higher

you can find details on each state's process here:

Reactions: Ifallalot

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
prior voting history is not an indication of future voting history

counties turn. states turn.

look at the demographic and economic shifts occurring around the country

and, yet again, you do not account for the visceral disgust Trump engenders in people
and his historically high disapproval rating in the midst of a pandemic that many blame
him for fumbling the response to

anecdotally, my two life-long GOP voting parents both went HARD for Biden.

the vote deficits are easily explainable when you look at how/when votes are counted.

absentee, vote by mail ballots are counted after election day in almost every and we have
seen consistently that these ballots were going to Biden by a margin of 3 to 1 or higher

you can find details on each state's process here:

yeah and in theory you could flip a coin and land on heads 100,000 times in a row

• Dislike
Reactions: afoaf

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III

We've never had a president like Trump to defeat.

Reactions: Driftcoast