The Atlantic is a joke

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I don't carry around any anger, and I don't think ifallalot does either. We are mostly laughing at the rubber dogshit that is the hysteria that is becoming more and more common by the day.
Right, you are "laughing" but you mischaracterize everybody else as having a "meltwon" and of course the DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. :roflmao:

Look in the mirror, narc.

1627318494670.png

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I don't think something should be made illegal or censored because I don't like it.

Instead I ridicule and shame it
Why is it so hard for you to understand that you can't harm other people.

Harming others is not your freedom.

That's why we have rules.

But that's "tyranny" and you are comparing yourself to a Nazi-era Jew.

Seriously, buy a mirror, drama queen.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Free for all to attend, The Atlantic Festival will bring together the most influential voices across politics, business, tech, and the arts, including CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, Chief Medical Advisor to the President Anthony Fauci, and actor Rosario Dawson, along with dozens of Atlantic journalists like Jeffrey Goldberg, Ed Yong, and Jemele Hill. Together, they’ll explore ideas for building a better future and visions of what America can be.

Expanding on The Atlantic’s groundbreaking reporting over the past year, the festival will offer perspective on the challenges and questions defining this historic moment: How will the pandemic end? In what ways are companies, from small businesses to the largest corporations, becoming more inclusive? How can humanity survive—and possibly even thrive—on a warming planet? What does it take to build a meaningful life?

Attendees can also look forward to podcast experiences, film screenings, and the inaugural Atlantic Festival Artist Studio. To reserve your spot, register for free today.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
If I could do that thing you said I couldn't do no more, I would do it here.

But I will honor your request to make this place a right wing'd proud boi safe space.

#icare :dancing:

PS GG? :roflmao:
This doubly hurts you

A truth is pointed out by GG, someone you now hate because you think he plays for the other team, and your BAD CUMPAIRSUN knee jerk retardation is not allowed, so you whine

Please, tell me what is wrong about what GG is saying here

Why is "America First" policy bad?
Why should we have a foreign policy that only serves weapons manufacturers and financiers?

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
This doubly hurts you

A truth is pointed out by GG, someone you now hate because you think he plays for the other team, and your BAD CUMPAIRSUN knee jerk retardation is not allowed, so you whine

Please, tell me what is wrong about what GG is saying here

Why should we have a foreign policy that only serves weapons manufacturers and financiers?
See, you did that thing that I can't point out no more.

You are ignoring GGs glaring bias.

I don't hate him. I just think his biases really affect his frames to the point that he lives in a made up world, full of daddy issues.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
If I could do that thing you said I couldn't do no more, I would do it here.

But I will honor your request to make this place a right wing'd proud boi safe space.

#icare :dancing:

PS GG? :roflmao:
Thats what they want, a place where lies are accepted and stupidity not mocked.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
See, you did that thing that I can't point out no more.

You are ignoring GGs glaring bias.

I don't hate him. I just think his biases really affect his frames to the point that he lives in a made up world, full of daddy issues.
I mischaracterized nothing nor did i make a comparison

What bias of GG affects his reasoning here?

You also didn't answer the questions that actually matter. Instead you're playing games

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You said I hate him.

I don't hate him.

I just think he's biased.

He's triggered by the sins of the left and not by the right.

He's gotten worse as he's gotten older.
What sins of the right does he not get triggered by?

he built his name reporting on the sins of the right

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand