The ad with the lifeless girl with her t*ts hanging out in the sidebar???

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
I do know how ads work.

That's why I'm wondering why I'm getting ads for suicide prevention from the US Department of Veterans Affairs?

Over the past week everything I've looked at online has been surf related. Not a veteran, not interested in suicide yet.
A. You work in the medical field in greater San Diego

B. You never re-ordered your replacement 55 gallon tub of lube and have been out for roughly 3 weeks

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I get stuff in my Google news feed, honestly I go on there to pass the time at work when I've expended other options like being in here.
They assume I guess because of my age that I'm interested in Harley Davidson and I definitely am not.
Other stuff too that doesn't make sense.
Also I get ads so directly related to the slightest browsing criteria, kinda scary the stuff they decide about me, using whatever algorithm a couple more years of data and they will know everything.

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
I use Brave desktop version with ad blocker activated so I don't see the ads. I turned it off and got ads for Teva and web hosting. Boring!

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I've been getting the same ad where "these musicians made their talent pay for them, and how"
Targeted ads doing a bad job. I have never played an instrument, but I look at a lot of boobs. I want my money back.

(Ha, nice try auto correct. I don't look at a lot of books, though)