That’s racist

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Whenever you see that many white privileged people together you know there’s gonna be a problem.

• Haha
Reactions: test_article

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
This time next year the Atl Braves will have a different name, perhaps the Lumberjacks, and they can still do the chopping shi t

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
'The controversy has persisted since and became national news again during the 2019 National League Division Series.[14] During the series, St. Louis Cardinals relief pitcher and Cherokee Nation member, Ryan Helsley was asked about the chop and chant. Helsley said he found the fans' chanting and arm-motions insulting and that the chop depicts natives "in this kind of caveman-type people way who aren't intellectual."[14'

Kind of weird - I would think that the creation and use of tools demonstrates intelligence

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Right on.

I cry a little bit every time I have to watch a Vikings game. It's just SO racist and demeaning. Let my people go.

Have we talked about animal rights yet?

Lions, Bears, Seahawks, Rams, Sharks, Panthers... are Raiders animals or is that just the fans?

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
'The controversy has persisted since and became national news again during the 2019 National League Division Series.[14] During the series, St. Louis Cardinals relief pitcher and Cherokee Nation member, Ryan Helsley was asked about the chop and chant. Helsley said he found the fans' chanting and arm-motions insulting and that the chop depicts natives "in this kind of caveman-type people way who aren't intellectual."[14'

Kind of weird - I would think that the creation and use of tools demonstrates intelligence
Perhaps if Braves fans found a hand gesture to imitate unemployment, alcoholism, and spousal abuse everyone would be happy?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Right on.

I cry a little bit every time I have to watch a Vikings game. It's just SO racist and demeaning. Let my people go.

Have we talked about animal rights yet?

Lions, Bears, Seahawks, Rams, Sharks, Panthers... are Raiders animals or is that just the fans?
GWS

Can you imagine the pain i feel when i watch a Notre Dame game?