Thanksgiving on Maui

frontsidegrab

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 4, 2014
I'll be on Maui for the first time this Thanksgiving. I'll be there for 11 days with my ol' lady along with by brother and his ball and chain. We're all vax'd and up to date on that front...
We'll be staying in Napili, as they all love to snorkel and free dive. I'll be doing some of that with them but also looking to get some waves in the AM while I'm there.

I'll be bringing a 6'1 roundpin and a 6'6 pintail. It's not too difficult to get a sense of where the waves are so I'm not looking for anyone to blow up spots here-that said, I wouldn't object to a DM for some of the more sensitive info.

It would be much appreciated to get some info erBBers on must sees in the area, or just any fun advice about where we should head.

Mahalo.

Reactions: LifeOnMars

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
I'll be on Maui for the first time this Thanksgiving. I'll be there for 11 days with my ol' lady along with by brother and his ball and chain. We're all vax'd and up to date on that front...
We'll be staying in Napili, as they all love to snorkel and free dive. I'll be doing some of that with them but also looking to get some waves in the AM while I'm there.

I'll be bringing a 6'1 roundpin and a 6'6 pintail. It's not too difficult to get a sense of where the waves are so I'm not looking for anyone to blow up spots here-that said, I wouldn't object to a DM for some of the more sensitive info.

It would be much appreciated to get some info erBBers on must sees in the area, or just any fun advice about where we should head.

Mahalo.
We spend a couple of weeks in Kaanapali every year.

You might check out this spot while having breakfast at the Gazebo

E9959E22-8A11-4450-928A-8D5B934BC87B.jpeg