Thanks Joe Biden

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
You made it so at 51 years old I took a part time summer landscaping job that I didn’t even need.
Guy came to make sure everything was good with the sprinkler system at my Stepmoms. I do the walk around with him looking for the back flow/check valve and we have a nice chat. Turns out he’s turning jobs down because for the first time ever he’s short staffed because Biden is paying people not to work. I said fuck that and fuck Biden and I’ll work for you a few days a week.
I’m definitely buying a Mini 30 with the money I earn now.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc and $kully

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
You getting minimum wage?
He asked what I wanted and I said whatever everyone starts at.
Is $20/hr to start minimum wage in your state?
He liked that in addition to having landscaped, etc back in the day, I was still in good shape at 51, had electrical and hydraulics experience, had run saws all my life, could speak Spanish and more than anything that I fucking wanted to go to work.

• Wow
Reactions: grapedrink

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Cool story bro!
It’s not. It’s fucking pathetic that this guy is turning down jobs because Biden is paying people not to work. And what you do for a fucking job? Check your mailbox like all the losers responsible for all the help wanted signs? Sandwich artist?

• Haha

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I need considerably more information to form an opinion on something as complex as the US economy.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I need considerably more information to form an opinion on something as complex as the US economy.
I don’t. I’ve more or less lived here or come back for holidays and kept in touch with fam all my life yet until now there’s never been a summer where so many businesses are short staffed. HELP WANTED signs everywhere. Contractors that people would kill to work for under normal circumstances running ads on the radio begging people to come work for them.

Cause and effect bro.

Your president is paying people not to work and it is directly affecting hard working small business owners.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
No, you don't.
Then fucking explain why every business on the Cape for the first summer ever is short staffed and a lot of them are losing money because of it?

You know what sealed the deal for me? When I said you’re pretty spry old man and he goes yeah I’m 61 (looked a lot younger) and somehow I got a 12 year old kid so I’ll be working for a while.
That’s when I knew I had to work a few days a week for him.

And guess what Rocket Scientists, these people aren’t gonna vote for Creepy Joe next time.

Reactions: test_article

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
It’s not. It’s fucking pathetic that this guy is turning down jobs because Biden is paying people not to work. And what you do for a fucking job? Check your mailbox like all the losers responsible for all the help wanted signs? Sandwich artist?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
So let me get this straight.

Unless I’m thinking of a different poster, you’ve been all over the Stock Market And Crypto threads bragging about your investment prowess and all the wealth you’ve been building and we’re supposed to believe you took a $20/hr landscaping job as a charitable act for some poor landscaper who can’t find help because Joe Biden is paying people not to work? I’m calling bullshit.

FE4DF68C-E57D-463D-9FF4-CD87A78FFAF5.gif

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink and Hump

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
The extra handouts began in the trump presidency. Where’s billy “just print more money” ocean at these days?

but these clowns save their meltdowns until Biden is in office. Because it’s magically a problem now.

I actually think a laborious job will do wonders for you choki, if you last more than a week.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
So let me get this straight.

Unless I’m thinking of a different poster, you’ve been all over the Stock Market And Crypto threads bragging about your investment prowess and all the wealth you’ve been building and we’re supposed to believe you took a $20/hr landscaping job as a charitable act for some poor landscaper who can’t find help because Joe Biden is paying people not to work? I’m calling bullshit.

View attachment 111094
totally checks out.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
British Restaurants Are Battling a Staff Crisis, Worsened by Brexit
A shortage of workers is forcing restaurants to turn away eager customers and confront a bigger problem: how to make hospitality an industry where people want to work.

Far reaching effects

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You made it so at 51 years old I took a part time summer landscaping job that I didn’t even need.
Guy came to make sure everything was good with the sprinkler system at my Stepmoms. I do the walk around with him looking for the back flow/check valve and we have a nice chat. Turns out he’s turning jobs down because for the first time ever he’s short staffed because Biden is paying people not to work. I said fook that and fook Biden and I’ll work for you a few days a week.
I’m definitely buying a Mini 30 with the money I earn now.
I thought you were making millions on crypto?