Texass........

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Now the scumbag Governor is begging for out of state help to deal with the Covid mess he created. Republicans are too irresponsible to Govern.

Reactions: Norm'

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
i thought this virus was supposed to disappear during summer months

also:

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You wonder when the public gets tired of this. TX is close to topping their previous daily case and death numbers.
I do wonder when the public is going to get tired of handwringing over meaningless positive tests (ie, cases) and the assumption that the public is terrible at math

Getting that out of the way, I can assure you that the public (ie, Texans) are happier to have their children in schools regardless of positive test numbers

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I do wonder when the public is going to get tired of handwringing over meaningless positive tests (ie, cases) and the assumption that the public is terrible at math

Getting that out of the way, I can assure you that the public (ie, Texans) are happier to have their children in schools regardless of positive test numbers
Schools are having to close because masks are not being worn, but never allow reality to intrude on your clown world,

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot