Texas is fully open: no more mask mandate.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
truth be told
they are just trying to kill off as many of the minority vote before 2022/2024
if being unprepared for natural disasters can't do it and jim crow is not fast enough with the court challenges then let the virus run its course to thin out the evil rapists, murderers, drug addicts and welfare baby makers. Yup that's how they view them. It's very deep in the subconcious.
plus more whites are getting vaccinated than anyone else as are all the rich and powerful.
they won't say it but deep down that's what they are hoping for

If this thing killed white kids only, you would have seem a war time polio and measles initiative like they did before. Once it was understood who was dying, they didn't care anymore cause it most like wasn't going to be them.
With Trumpism, dead people are a feature, not a bug.

Conservatives: Cuomo was hiding nursing home deaths from super deadly COVID virus, he must resign!!!

Also Conservatives: Yay Texas!!!

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
I like to think that Donnie BooBoo was gladly killing off the old and infirm. Why would he let them burden the system for decades when he could get them out of here right away? That would explain his approach. If it were true it would NOT make me glad but I like to think it anyway.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I like to think that Donnie BooBoo was gladly killing off the old and infirm. Why would he let them burden the system for decades when he could get them out of here right away? That would explain his approach. If it were true it would NOT make me glad but I like to think it anyway.
I wonder if I'd change my thoughts on the subject if I stood to inherit land/$$$ or be relieved of some terrible burden if older family/relative of mine died.

At this point in time, prefer my non-rich Texas sister and her hubbie to remain alive. Am looking forward to the eclipse in 2024 and need a place to stay (will be able to see eclipse from their backyard!)

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I wonder if I'd change my thoughts on the subject if I stood to inherit land/$$$ or be relieved of some terrible burden if older family/relative of mine died.

At this point in time, prefer my non-rich Texas sister and her hubbie to remain alive. Am looking forward to the eclipse in 2024 and need a place to stay (will be able to see eclipse from their backyard!)
Thanks. You just jinxed it

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Doof

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Thanks. You just jinxed it
April 8, 2024 - will Mr Doof see an eclipse?

Or a tornado? Springtime's the time!

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Doof

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
^ - Sis has seen a tornado from the front yard. Said it was a small one.

Maybe I'll get lucky and see both.
Well you flew your SW Jet down to Texas
To see the 2024 eclipse of the sun.
Now you're where you should be all the time
And when you're not you're with some nut like Squidly and Bohter
Posting on the erbb
Posting on the erbb

You're so vain . . .
You probably thinking this post is about you.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
4th in overall deaths, 3rd in overall cases.
They're the third most populated state in the country. So of course.

But if you adjust for size of population, they're nowhere near the top.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
They're the third most populated state in the country. So of course.

But if you adjust for size of population, they're nowhere near the top.

Damn, the way it’s been reported here in California you’d think we’d be at the top of the list.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"The part that doesn't make any sense at all is the masking part," Rubin said. "There's no economic reason to not wear masks ever."

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
IMHO Covid stats are among the most juked numbers these days. Florida wasn't even releasing numbers on the new strains at all. I don't buy for a second that these assholes (Newsom, Cuomo, Abbot, DeSantis) didn't basically try to fit the narrative that suits them politically. Cuomo and DeSantis have been nailed already coming down on their underlings for not fitting the narrative the boss wanted.

I also don't buy lots of these other countries' numbers. Russia has three times as many people dying over Summer 2020 but there's no problem. China, where this sh!t started, and they first went fucking nuts pretending it didn't exist, then went nuts locking sh!t down, and now they just don't have any problems?

South Korea won't do anything that might embarrass the oligarchs. Basically Samsung and others. Japan, isn't that the place nobody was allowed near the Fukushima fckp because it might make Daiichi or whoever look bad?

People worried about perception of a business after a natural + nuclear disaster aren't who I'm trusting to tell the whole truth about the coof.

And no, I'm not impressed an impoverished country in the Himalayas or some rock so far afield it still had waist-high flightless birds when the Industrial Revolution was well underway is doing well.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yo Karens

Lack of statewide mask mandate doesn't mean businesses still can't force them, or that you aren't allowed to wear 1, 2, or even 10 masks

This is what liberty looks like