Texas is fully open: no more mask mandate.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Please clarify. Who will be afflicted and why. In your own words.

In your continued references to me, you should investigate early onset of lack of tolerance of people like you, shittalking wankers that haven’t and doubtfully will ever move out of their comfort zone. I already got mine. Thanks to you and your whiny ilk, if you ever get it, it won’t be nearly as good if you were to decide to take the leap and actually make surfing the biggest priority in your life.

Remember that. I already got mine. My mental state has nothing to do with the fact that you’ll never get it as good as I have. For any amount of effort and expense on your part.

Sorry, not sorry.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Ah okay.

Is it because TAXE IST TEFT?
Try closing businesses, moving goal posts for reopening them and not using any science whatsoever to back up his decisions.

Literally one man deciding who can work and how.

All while he and his well connected friends and donors exempt themselves from his dictates.

But you’re cool with it because he’s on your team.

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
truth be told
they are just trying to kill off as many of the minority vote before 2022/2024
if being unprepared for natural disasters can't do it and jim crow is not fast enough with the court challenges then let the virus run its course to thin out the evil rapists, murderers, drug addicts and welfare baby makers. Yup that's how they view them. It's very deep in the subconcious.
plus more whites are getting vaccinated than anyone else as are all the rich and powerful.
they won't say it but deep down that's what they are hoping for

If this thing killed white kids only, you would have seem a war time polio and measles initiative like they did before. Once it was understood who was dying, they didn't care anymore cause it most like wasn't going to be them.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
truth be told
if being unprepared for natural disasters can't do it and jim crow is not fast enough with the court challenges then let the virus run its course to thin out the evil rapists, murderers, drug addicts and welfare baby makers. Yup that's how they view them. It's very deep in the subconcious.
plus more whites are getting vaccinated than anyone else as are all the rich and powerful.

If this thing killed white kids only, you would have seem a war time polio and measles initiative like they did before. Once it was understood who was dying, they didn't care anymore cause it most like wasn't going to be them.
Yet another reason to damn my parents to the hottest part of hell for eternity plus 100 years for procreating me, another white person.

Fortunately 99.9% of the people I have contact with are Hispanic and they never miss an opportunity to remind me of my racial shortcomings.

My kids are hapa, I can only hope they and their offsprings don’t suffer any undue humiliation from having a white ancestor in the woodpile.

Li dat.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
truth be told

You sound like a paranoid, racist old kook mentally trapped in a bygone era like most Boomers.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Try closing businesses, moving goal posts for reopening them and not using any science whatsoever to back up his decisions.

Literally one man deciding who can work and how.

All while he and his well connected friends and donors exempt themselves from his dictates.

But you’re cool with it because he’s on your team.
1) I don't have a team. I don't like Newsome.

2) By "one man" do you mean a person who won in a landslide, the biggest victory in a gubernatorial race in California since Earl Warren won reelection in 1950, and the biggest victory for a non-incumbent since 1930?

Texas is accepting applications.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

In your continued references to me, you should investigate early onset of lack of tolerance of people like you, shittalking wankers that haven’t and doubtfully will ever move out of their comfort zone. I already got mine. Thanks to you and your whiny ilk, if you ever get it, it won’t be nearly as good if you were to decide to take the leap and actually make surfing the biggest priority in your life.

Remember that. I already got mine. My mental state has nothing to do with the fact that you’ll never get it as good as I have. For any amount of effort and expense on your part.

Sorry, not sorry.
You are still an asshole no matter where you live.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Sorry, not sorry.
Lol you’re awesome! but you’re bitter and don’t surf anymore. And you seem to need to tell everyone how awesome you are. And you’re easy to trigger.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Isn't Texas riding on the coattails of the people who are still social distancing and wearing masks and getting shots?

Parasitism is a trip.

It's a viable strategy in nature so why not in the social environment?