TeeRump. The Emotional Candidate.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
No. The overall “point” you were making was excuses around R v W and other topics surrounding Thruster.
Wrong- that was clearly a sidebar from a broader point. You're getting desperate here. What I said was that the number of people this actually affected was fairly low in the grand scheme of things, and were likely to already be in an "abortion desert" where getting an abortion already required travel and jumping through hoops.

Like I said, if Thruster really made life so horrible for non-whites and women then it would've reflected in the vote count. Instead the opposite happened. NYT lost a huge amount of subscribers right after Soft Top took office. Which further reinforces my point that most of the pain from Thruster was largely self inflicted and primarily affected white libs. There's several of them posting here every day :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Norm'

Duke status
Jan 31, 2003
Lovetron
Thruster says if he doesn't win the election, Pennsylvania will cease to exist because 'they' will change the name.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Wrong- that was clearly a sidebar from a broader point. You're getting desperate here. What I said was that the number of people this actually affected was fairly low in the grand scheme of things, and were likely to already be in an "abortion desert" where getting an abortion already required travel and jumping through hoops.

Like I said, if Thruster really made life so horrible for non-whites and women then it would've reflected in the vote count. Instead the opposite happened. NYT lost a huge amount of subscribers right after Soft Top took office. Which further reinforces my point that most of the pain from Thruster was largely self inflicted and primarily affected white libs. There's several of them posting here every day :roflmao:
My life wont be affected other than the daily BS ravings of the maniac Thruster. However why wouldn't I want my vote to represent the least of offensive characters?

Reactions: john4surf

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Why does that affect you :unsure:
Because it inundates my world. My podcasts. My erbb The crazies on the sidewalks with the signs. I live in a heavily populated RW county. The RW's that think its ok to call black folks Niggers or Mexicans Beaners and to GO Home. Ive seen it. Close to home. The entitlement to Make America Great Again when its really about fucking things up. Burning it down. Where else on earth could one get such glory from destroying what one has created. Nobody said it was perfect. Far from it. But it aint that.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Because it inundates my world. My podcasts. My erbb
Those sound like choices. Maybe listen to different podcasts :unsure:

As for the ErBB, most of those threads are started by you and a few other Thruster haters. There are hardly any threads or posts praising Thruster.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002

Wait, so now you’re ok with making abortion less available to people who already we’re dealing wit abortion availability challenges?
Yeah, you’re gonna have to remind me again how you’re not a right winger

abortion for non viable fetuses or mothers life in danger should be as easy to get as a Covid vaccine
and I’ll die on that hill ( meaning I will post incessantly on the erbb about it)

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Wait, so now you’re ok with making abortion less available to people who already we’re dealing wit abortion availability challenges?
No- what I'm saying is that the number of people who were actually affected by Thruster's policies (such as women who would've been able to get an abortion without jumping through hoops pre-SCOTUS ruling) is a incredibly minor fraction compared to the millions of liberals who make themselves miserable consuming Thruster related content all day. See my exchange with Pico above as an example of this.

I've said this clearly multiple times. Seriously, do you guys even read posts :unsure:

abortion for non viable fetuses or mothers life in danger should be as easy to get as a Covid vaccine
and I’ll die on that hill ( meaning I will post incessantly on the erbb about it)
I 100% agree

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Because it inundates my world. My podcasts. My erbb The crazies on the sidewalks with the signs. I live in a heavily populated RW county. The RW's that think its ok to call black folks Niggers or Mexicans Beaners and to GO Home. Ive seen it. Close to home. The entitlement to Make America Great Again when its really about fucking things up. Burning it down. Where else on earth could one get such glory from destroying what one has created. Nobody said it was perfect. Far from it. But it aint that.
Trumpism brings out the worst in people; horrible stuff that has been socially unacceptable for decades is now OK again.

Reactions: need 4 speed