TeeRump. The Emotional Candidate.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Please point to the last Covid thread I started. Ill wait :roflmao:

I only talk about the above when someone else brings it up.

Beyond that, the effects of Covid regulations affected and still do affect almost all of us. Whereas with Thruster, he’s really had minimal effect on the lives of most people, aside from their self inflicted TDS.
Thruster didn't affect anyone except women being forced to give birth. He brought back racism and bigotry and most definitely brought down the political discourse to the new level of retardation.
Not to mention the rise of the right wing militias who are willing to do anything for the orange clown with personality disorder.

COVID killed million Americans and you are still harping about economy, which has been doing just fine.

Fucking clown.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Thruster didn't affect anyone except women being forced to give birth.
”forced” :roflmao: Were they “forced” to let a loser cum in them too :unsure:

The states where abortion has been banned were already incredibly scarce in regard to access that it was basically the same as being banned. Nothing is stopping those women from getting on an airplane.

He brought back racism and bigotry and most definitely brought down the political discourse to the new level of retardation.
Not to mention the rise right wing militias who are willing to do anything for the orange clown with personality disorder.
All of those things were already around. Check your availability heuristic.

COVID killed million Americans and you are still harping about economy, which has been doing just fine.

Fucking clown.
Yes- more people have experienced financially hardship from food and housing inflation due to Covid overreaction than the anecdotes you mentioned above.

• Dislike
Reactions: manbearpig

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
”forced” :roflmao: Were they “forced” to let a loser cum in them too :unsure:

The states where abortion has been banned were already incredibly scarce in regard to access that it was basically the same as being banned. Nothing is stopping those women from getting on an airplane.
I know you are not this naive. Some women are forced to have some loser cum inside them and get them pregnant.

so women should be forced by government overreach to use their money to travel to a state where they can get an abortion? What if they don’t have the money? Weren’t some states (Texas?) threatening to prosecute women who did that? I don’t remember any success in these cases but it sets a precedent

All of those things were already around. Check your availability heuristic.
we’re going to pretend that trumps platform of hate and divisiveness didn’t make these issues worse?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I know you are not this naive. Some women are forced to have some loser cum inside them and get them pregnant.

so women should be forced by government overreach to use their money to travel to a state where they can get an abortion? What if they don’t have the money? Weren’t some states (Texas?) threatening to prosecute women who did that? I don’t remember any success in these cases but it sets a precedent
Again- in those states abortion clinics were already very scarce and likely required several hours of travel, booked out schedules, etc for anyone who needed an abortion. The laws already made it incredibly difficult.

we’re going to pretend that trumps platform of hate and divisiveness didn’t make these issues worse?
Yes- hate got so much worse that even more blacks, Latinos and women voted for Thruster in 2020 than they did in 2016 :roflmao:

Maybe it was only worse for liberal whites who feel the need to be offended on behalf of everyone else :unsure:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Again- in those states abortion clinics were already very scarce and likely required several hours of travel, booked out schedules, etc for anyone who needed an abortion. The laws already made it incredibly difficult.

Yes- hate got so much worse that even more blacks, Latinos and women voted for Thruster in 2020 than they did in 2016 :roflmao:

Maybe it was only worse for liberal whites who feel the need to be offended on behalf of everyone else :unsure:
So why repeal roe v wade in the first place?

again, are we really going to pretend that Thruster didn’t magnify these issues?

it’s cool though because a few more blacks and Latinos voted for him than in 2016 :LOL:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
So why repeal roe v wade in the first place?
Becuase it’s all about optics and team sports wins.

again, are we really going to pretend that Thruster didn’t magnify these issues?
Im not. What I’m saying is it probably didn’t have a discernible impact at the ground level in if it didn’t show in the votes.

it’s cool though because a few more blacks and Latinos voted for him than in 2016 :LOL:
Why do you hate elevating black voices so much :unsure:

• Haha

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Becuase it’s all about optics and team sports wins.
that’s a very rudimentary way to look at it and objectively wrong. This is a reversal that’s had real implications on people in this country.

again, we have states now going as far as looking to prosecute women who do go to another state were it is legal. You think the goal is to just give that up the first time it fails? Roe v Wade protected citizens rights, removal of it has already had a significant impact on that.

You and myself are in a bubble in this realm, although locally we have some psycho pro lifers running for office on a campaign they probably wouldn’t have ran on had roe v wade remained.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
“She (Nikki Haley) comes over to see me at Mar-a-Lago. ‘Sir, I will never run against you.’ She brought her husband. Where’s her husband? Oh, he’s away. He’s away. What happened to her husband? What happened to her husband? Where is he? He’s gone. He knew. He knew.”

• Haha
Reactions: hammies and hal9000

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
that’s a very rudimentary way to look at it and objectively wrong. This is a reversal that’s had real implications on people in this country.

again, we have states now going as far as looking to prosecute women who do go to another state were it is legal. You think the goal is to just give that up the first time it fails? Roe v Wade protected citizens rights, removal of it has already had a significant impact on that.

You and myself are in a bubble in this realm, although locally we have some psycho pro lifers running for office on a campaign they probably wouldn’t have ran on had roe v wade remained.
The overall point I was making is that most of the “suffering” from Thruster was self inflicted among white liberals . . . . Far more than people who’s lives were directly affected by his policies

• Haha

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
The overall point I was making is that most of the “suffering” from Thruster was self inflicted among white liberals . . . . Far more than people who’s lives were directly affected by his policies
No. The overall “point” you were making was excuses around R v W and other topics surrounding Thruster.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink