TeeRump. The Emotional Candidate.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
When you are on your death bed, are you going to look back on the 12-15 years you spent posting and stressing about Trump incessantly and say, “I wish I had done more of that” :unsure:

If you think the answer will be yes, then carry on :roflmao: :foreheadslap:
How about you making excuses non stop for a criminal scumbag? Or how about your delusional obsession with covid just like your hero Rogan?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
How about you making excuses non stop for a criminal scumbag?
Where am I making excuses for him :unsure:

Or how about your delusional obsession with covid just like your hero Rogan?
Funny how the guy who points out the facts is delusional, while the rest of you cling to narratives that have long since proven false :crazy2:

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg on Sunday offered a harsh rebuke to comments made a day earlier by presidential candidate Donald Trump, who suggested that if he were re-elected he would encourage Russia to invade U.S. allies that failed to contribute enough military spending.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Where am I making excuses for him :unsure:

Funny how the guy who points out the facts is delusional, while the rest of you cling to narratives that have long since proven false :crazy2:
Facts LMAO! No matter what Trump does or says is met with screeches of TDS, projecting your cults insanity on the other team. All goes back to you being butthurt about being so fooking stupid to buy the con.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Facts LMAO! No matter what Trump does or says is met with screeches of TDS, projecting your cults insanity on the other team. All goes back to you being butthurt about being so fooking stupid to buy the con.
I voted against Trump both times. You have no clue what you are talking about.

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Perhaps another COVID thread would be better?
Please point to the last Covid thread I started. Ill wait :roflmao:

Not a cult or an obsession but never forget.

CDS

(I love that CDS works for both COVID and Covington kids, two things you never shut up about but yeah not a cult)
I only talk about the above when someone else brings it up.

Beyond that, the effects of Covid regulations affected and still do affect almost all of us. Whereas with Trump, he’s really had minimal effect on the lives of most people, aside from their self inflicted TDS.

• Dislike

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Please point to the last Covid thread I started. Ill wait :roflmao:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

A whole 4+ months ago for the last. The other 2 are over a year old.

Now do Trump threads :roflmao:

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus