teeroi shots

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
That actually sounds like you guys were super civil and patient with a blow in and blow hard twerp acting like that. Surprised somebody hadn’t lit him up sooner
Hard to burn a guy if he’s pulling back all the time. I don’t like talking to people in the water I don’t know they might get too comfortable and it upsets the other regulars. I speak English, understand Moke Pidgin I don’t speak donkey.

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
Where to start. Duu paddles out to a spot he’s probably never surfed. No good morning boys, how you doing. Proceeds to sit way too far out on top of us. Waves are absolutely bombing. Closing out the channel, breaking over the buoy and out past. Paddles for sets that he doesn’t catch, pulls back on some dredgers. Paddles for waves that guys are taking off too deep and instead of going pulls back at the last second. Pretty much all morning.

I’m guilty of committing all those sins but I won’t pull back or miss a wave then try and whip on the next one. You get one chance you better lose yourself.

Duu paddles for a bomb he’s too far outside to catch then pulls back on a guy too deep. I didn’t want the bomb but I could’ve caught the second one. Nugget rolls in. I’m in a good spot so I whip. He takes off behind me. I’m so mad cause as you can see wave is tubing but I can’t stall. I lose it and go vert right in front of him. All the water photogs are laughing then go oh oh, so I jump off before plowing into him.

I pop up screaming at him. You fing kook you pull back and miss so many waves all morning now you want the one I paddle for. F*ck you. He gets mad and tells me he surfs 50 ft Jaws he doesn’t pull back. I tell him I doubt it plus this is Ala Moana.

Neal asks if I’m ok. I calm down and Neal goes that was intense. Then he looks to the horizon goes oh oh and it’s black lines. Good thing we’re inside watching at least 6 bombs close out the channel. Each one bigger than the one before.

My friend Jesse, whose a sponger, sees what happened and after I went in he saw the Jaws charger miss 2 more waves and tells him we all take turns out here if you paddle and miss 2 waves you’re done. Gets Attitude. So Jesse tells the boogie crew see this guy? Don’t let him get any more waves. He goes oh you mean it. They tell him yep you’re done.

Guess what? He wasn’t out today. Haha.
i didn't know about what preceded the "entanglement." Makes much more sense now. It really was an intense moment. But then again, that lineup regularly encounters intense moments.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Are you a Fireman?
firemen at the firehouse 95% of the time waiting around on the taxpayer dime, and they get a fully funded pension after 20 yrs as well, same as police. heard the teachers get something similar which i'm not too sure of

looks like the waves have been going off in town, glad you're all gettin sum

• Dislike
Reactions: One-Off and Pico

Bullnutts

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 14, 2004
Hawai'i
firemen at the firehouse 95% of the time waiting around on the taxpayer dime, and they get a fully funded pension after 20 yrs as well, same as police. heard the teachers get something similar which i'm not too sure of

You jealous bro? Let the firemen/police know your thoughts when you dial 911 and they show up.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Bowls is firing right now. Some serious ripping going on.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
You jealous bro? Let the firemen/police know your thoughts when you dial 911 and they show up.
not really but it's true, fireman rarely fighting fires more so tending to emergencies but still hanging at the firehouse most of the time. thankfully I have the means to not live in a dogshit area where the need for police is a rare occurrence. no little gremlins that need taxpayer funded daycare while I toil away to provide for their existence.

I believe the term you're looking for is Based AF

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
not really but it's true, fireman rarely fighting fires more so tending to emergencies but still hanging at the firehouse most of the time. thankfully I have the means to not live in a dogshit area where the need for police is a rare occurrence. no little gremlins that need taxpayer funded daycare while I toil away to provide for their existence.

I believe the term you're looking for is Based AF
You are so fukcing cool. So fukcing cool! :dancing:

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Good thing all the cameras can’t see underwater otherwise I wouldn’t even be able to scratch my balls or pinch an emergency loaf without drone footage being out there.

About an hour after that episode I got a text from Jeannie an @ by Keoni asking what happened or cracking up. At least Neal waited a day before posting his pic. Haha.

Reactions: sponge

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~

Head on collision yesterday right around the corner from my house. It tied up traffic for hours on the highway into and out of Kauai's north shore. Not sure which car was making a turn into traffic but it wasn't nice. Engine 1, Truck 1, guys that I know and have worked with, with my K-9 Search Unit, had to extricate a mother and two kids from one car. I did see a 2nd blue car but not the occupants. Ambulance, Medic 22 from Kilauea where I live and 23 from Kapa'a, 20 minutes out also had to deal with the blood and gore on scene.

Say what you will, but none the less, the men and women that work in the Fire Dept are tough SOB's, do sh!t that no one else will or can't do, save folks in different scenarios and pick up body parts along with the Medics that are just doing "their jobs"
Hanalei's Engine 1 Dept deals with fire's, ocean rescues, flooding, like our 100 year floods in 2018, heads up the CERT / Community Emergency Response Training program for local volunteers, do helicopter and mountain rescues here on Kauai. Rescue uninformed tourists *all the time* because they think they're in Disneyland. Some firemen, across Kauai, are very well accomplished surfers, assist with the Make a Wish Foundation and assist Bethany Hamilton with her foundation when both are ocean related.

Worked with a fire team out of Santa Cruz years back, headquartered out of King City for a few seasons. Not much time to sit on our ass's during summertime fire season. Neither do the two below.

"Iceman," here on the erBB, is from the Kern County Fire Dept and is active duty.
"Firebird" is another erBB Fireman here and active duty.
Both surf n' snowboard ~

;)

Last edited: